Look at me eff - Effy Stonem

"what do you mean, she's not with you?" I yelled looking at freddie who was stood in his shed besides cook and jj

"clearly not. do you see her here with us?" cook rolled his eyes.

"she fucking told me she was coming to see you cook! she's been gone for fucking hours!" I shouted worried about where the hell my twin sister effy was. this morning she had told me she was going to see cook but i hadn't heard back from her all day. it was 10pm and she left at 9am. so where the fuck was she.

I was worried about her. I knew lately she hadn't been okay, mentally, after finding out about our parents divorce.

Cook just shrugged which caused me to literally see red. I stormed over to him and he smirked "your sexy when your mad" i lifted my hand up and punched him in the nose causing him to stumble back and blood drop from his nose. JJ quickly ran over to check on Cook which I thought was pathetic.

I looked at freddie who looked back at me worried. "will you fucking help me look for her..fucking please help me find her Freddie..she's all I've fucking got!" I shouted practically begging for him to help me, I had tears in my eyes. I couldn't do this by myself. I had no clue where to look, I had asked all of our friends if they had seen or spoke to her but nothing.

Freddie nodded. "she called me a few hours ago" and I gasped having a little bit of hope that maybe he knew where she was. "said she was going for a swim."

A swim? where could she be going for a swim? there wasn't really anywhere to swim around here. then it clicked.

"I know where she is. please come with me" I begged freddie needing his help. "come on we have to hurry before she does anything stupid" I grabbed his arm and pulled him with me. I didn't care if he wanted to come or not. I needed his help.

We literally ran down the streets trying to get to the lake as fast as we could. She must've been at lake. We used to go there all the time with our parents and our older brother tony before he left for college and brother our parents split up. I knew she used to love going there, so it had to be the place.

We ran for at least thirty minutes and we're now walking through a dark forest yelling her name. "EFFY!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"EFFY!" freddie shouted. I couldn't help but faintly smile at how worried he seemed, I knew he had a thing for effy and I knew how worried he was. I had always told her that freddie was much better for her than cook, she knew it too but I knew she didn't know how to love somebody.

We continued yelling effy's name over and over again walking deeper and deeper into the forests. It was dark and creepy.

"are we almost at the lake?" freddie questioned.

"almost" i replied before screaming effy's name again. I had tears streaming down my face. I was terrified. I really hoped that she was okay.

I heard footsteps behind us and freddie heard them too. I quickly turned around to see Cook and JJ. "what the fuck are you doing here?" freddie asked.

"we wanted to help" jj replied and cook nodded. I guess it couldn't help having more people to help.

"EFFY" I screamed.

"EFFYY!" cook yelled loudly.

The four of us continued yelling her name louder and louder each time just hoping that if she was here then she'd be able to hear us.

We had reached the lake and immediately I saw somebody sat on the deck with their feet in the water.

A girl.

With brown hair.

It was effy.

"EFFY!" i shouted staring at the girl from a distance and she turned her head looking into our direction.

"Y/n..?" I heard her say.

I had never ran faster in my life. I ran towards her and she stood up and wrapped her arms around me. I held her as she cried her eyes out in my arms.

"Effy..fuck im so glad I found you" i whispered crying now as well. I pulled away from her and looked at her.

"im sorry for scaring you. I just needed to get be on my own." she whispered with tears rolling down her face looking down at the floor.

"Look at me eff.." i said and she did. "please never fucking do that again..your all I've got..and you've got me okay. I'll always be here I promise"

She nodded her head with teary eyes.

"you've both got us too" I heard freddie say making me and effy both smile at the same time.