𝟗. 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮

बीते सारे मौसम, बाबुल तेरे घर में, अब चले पांव मेरे, पिया के शहर में।

अब चले पांव मेरे, पिया के शहर में।

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
   𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

The Next Morning

Kapoor's Mansion

Anika stood nervously in front of her father, waiting for his reaction to the news she had shared with him.

As she looked into her father's eyes, she saw a mixture of surprise and concern. He had always been overly protective of her, especially since the loss of her mother when she was just a young girl. Anika's mother had been the light of their lives, always bringing joy and laughter into their home. Her absence still lingered in the air, a constant reminder of the love they had lost.

"Anika, dear are you really sure about it?" her father finally spoke, breaking the tense silence. Anika took a deep breath and gathered her courage before responding.

"Dad, I'm sure about it. I feel Kunal is the one for me. Now I can't wait to marry him and spend the rest of our lives together." she said.

She watched as her father's expression changed from worried to contemplation. For a moment, she feared his concerns, but then a soft smile appeared on his face.

"Dear, I am happy for you. If Kunal makes you happy, then I trust your judgment. Love is a powerful thing, and if he truly cares for you, then I support your decision." he said, his words filled with a sense of understanding and acceptance.

Anika's eyes filled with tears as she rushed forward to embrace her father. She felt a wave of relief wash over her as his arms wrapped around her, holding her close. It was a moment of pure joy and gratitude, knowing that her father approved of her happiness.

 It was a moment of pure joy and gratitude, knowing that her father approved of her happiness