𝟏𝟑. 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩

मेरी चाहतें तो फ़िजा में बहेंगी ज़िंदा रहेगी होके फ़ना

मेरी चाहतें तो
फ़िजा में बहेंगी
ज़िंदा रहेगी होके फ़ना

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Anika's POV

I sat in front of the mirror, carefully arranging my jewellry as i prepared myself to go down

I sat in front of the mirror, carefully arranging my jewellry as i prepared myself to go down. My heart fluttered with excitement, knowing that in just a few minutes, i would be marrying the love of my life, Kunal. I couldn't wait to walk down the aisle and start the next chapter of my life with him by my side.

But as i sat there, lost in my thoughts, i suddenly felt a heavy presence in the room.

My heart skipped a beat as i looked around through the mirror, my gaze fixated on the balcony.

A bold man entered the room through the balcony, his movements unsteady and erratic. The sehra was stopping me from taking a clear look at his face.

But it was clear to me that he was drunk, his actions justified my this doubt.

His steps despite being unstable moved straight towards me. The mixture of anger and madness filled in his eyes were crystal clear to my eyes.

As i turned back to look at him, his hands enlocked me. I was stuck in between the wall and him.

My breath reduced. My heart skipped some beats. My palms sweated from the tension which was created in the room. In a blink of eye, his hand shifted into his right pocket and he took out a handkerchief from it.

The only thing I could tell thereafter was my vision blurring... unable to figure out what was happening around.

End of Anika's POV

"Uncle you called me?" Reyhna enquired from Anika's to-be father-in-law.

"Dear, the priest is calling for the bride and groom. How much longer Anika would be?" He expressed with worry.