Chapter one abandoned by parents

Morning

Narrator: when Kurt was little he was place in a abandoned house way from outside never been seen or heard so when Kurt had to survive life his only option were to stay warm and found editable food to survive then everything changed.

Charles Xander saw Kurt who was only two years old. Though Kurt went near the man in a wheelchair. It's okay not gonna hurt you said Charles Xander Kurt nodded his head and gotten closer to the professor. You sure you are okay with me? Cuz telekinesis is my weakness said Kurt. The professor reached his hand out towards Kurt. Which Kurt did and let the professor do his thing. So the professor took Kurt to his school of mutants and kids. Kurt wraps his tail around the professor arm not knowing how to socialize the outside world Kurt was a bit frightened about things around him never been outside before so Kurt kept clinching onto the professor arm. It's alright Kurt calm down once we get to the mansion you can explore the mansion said professional. Kurt nodded his head he wasn't sure about how many people were there.

At the mansion

Once Kurt and Charles Xavier came from the mansion storm saw her teacher she smiled but was curious about who's was holding him stormy this is nightcrawler said Professor X stormy nodded her head. Nightcrawler didn't even let go of the professor arm it's okay nightcrawler you can let go he said nightcrawler let's go of the professor and walks towards stormy who was standing next to the professor X hi she said. *bamf* so nightcrawler went to a werid room it's was Jean room oops said nightcrawler. Jean looks at the new mutant that they were getting. Jean smiled at nightcrawler and went towards her closet to get a clothes and a red coat for him. Here wear these go into my bath room to change she said. Nightcrawler nodded his head and went into Jean's bathroom to change into a nice clothes after he was done his prehensile tail was swing around as normal. After stepping out of the bathroom nightcrawler looks around Jean room once he spotted Jean she smiled and asked what's your  name? Hallo, mein Name ist Kurt Wager, ich bin neu hier, jeder nennt mich Nightcrawler, ich glaube an Gott, ich möchte mit dir befreundet sein.
(Hi my name is Kurt wager I'm new here everyone calls me nightcrawler I believe in god I wish to be friends with you)
Jean smiled and hugs Kurt wager, it took him a moment to realize she was hugging him and so he hugs back. Of course she replied. Kurt smiled and stayed by her side throughout the day and night.

Next chapter getting to know everyone Jean went to see professor X and talks about if she is willingly to take nightcrawler under her wing