Chapter 2 kurt gets to know the x men family

Still in the morning

Narrator: after the professor had brought in a new mutant name nightcrawler he seems fine with Jean Grey or known as light phoenix. So Kurt was on a tour by himself getting to know everyone in the mansion though he did spotting someone who was studying something in the lab Kurt when to check it out but he was spook my mystic a shapeshifter human.

Kurt looks way and left he already knows that it's his mother she had abandoned him so Kurt went outside for the second time his tail was wrap around him mixed with emotion. Back in the mansion professor and light phoenix were talking about something but the two noticed Kurt wasn't really in the mansion. So beast knew what was coming and decided to find nightcrawler it didn't take long to find him beast walk up to nightcrawler and puts his arm around him pulling him towards him. Kurt was spooked but was settled down and clinched onto beast.

Hi said beast, hallo replied nightcrawler, oh I didn't know you speak English and German he said again to nightcrawler. Nightcrawler nodded his head. I even spoke a different language then German and English it's not that quite hard he said back Ich sprach sogar in einer anderen Sprache neben Englisch und Deutsch. Then beast complete forgot on why he came outside. So why are you outside and not inside? Beast asked. Eventually nightcrawler fell sleep while laying on top of beast lap* beast looks down and saw nightcrawler tail were wrap around himself as if it was a blanket. Sigh said beast soon or later he being to pick up nightcrawler and carry him inside the mansion. After professor X agreed on light phoenix to take nightcrawler under her wings.

Beast came into the mansion moments later. Professor X and light phoenix saw beast with nightcrawler in his arm and past by them though he seems like
He knows what to do with nightcrawler same blue skin along with fur and a tail except beast doesn't have a tail. And so beast took nightcrawler to his room and tucked nightcrawler into his bed unnoticed by the kids and his mentor who was watching beast tucks in nightcrawler in his bed. The kids snickers quietly. He turned around and saw everyone near his bedroom door. What? Asked/said beast also known as Henry.

Oh nothing father figure like who risking his own child to tuck them in bed and smiled at him said ice men aka Bobby. Oh shut it you were like this too so don't even start with me. Replied Henry. Alright that's enough fights said professor X ice men left. Along with the other student but one stay in a spot it was wolverine. So who's the new mutant? He asked. Henry steps out of his room followed by Wolverine.

Nightcrawler replied beast. Oh he said. Yeah he said again so what do we do with nightcrawler? Wolverine asked. Beast sighs. Well for a start he's mine two stay way from him he's already been through a lot today. He said again so he's your adopted child and you wanted to take care of him the nice way currently? Wolverine said to make himself understand the situation. For the last time yes I have decided to adopted him cuz he felt the same thing about me by the way his name is Kurt wager. Replied beast clearly getting annoyed by wolverine. And where's your kiddo hmm? Beast said to wolverine. Alright alright fair enough.  Wolverine replied back.

Next chapter Kurt wakes up to a nightmare and screams into beast room