⊱ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ⊰

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Isabella woke up the next morning and got ready to go back to the business. She got on her motorcycle and drove away, when she parked in the driveway she went inside.

"Hey Darlin'! How are you today!?" Dante said.

"Im doing good! What about you Dante?!" Isabella said.

"I'm doing good today, but we don't have missions today so do you wanna chill for today hun?" Dante said.

"Oh that's ok, yeah we can chill for today." Isabella said.

"Alright darlin', we should get some pizza! how does that sound hm?" Dante said.

"Yeah let's get pizza!" Isabella said.

"Okay darlin'!" Dante said.

Dante picked up the phone and called for a pizza, a few minutes later the pizza came.

"Mmmm~ that pizza smells good!" Dante said.

"Yes, it smells really good!" Isabella said in agreement.

"Here grab you a slice first, darlin'." Dante said.

"Alrighty then." Isabella said while grabbing a slice, then eating it.

Then Dante grabbed a slice, then eating it.

"Mmmm~ this is really good!" Dante said.

"Mmmm~ yeah it is really good!" Isabella said.

Then a few minutes later, the pizza was gone and both of their bellys full of pizza.

"Man, that shit was good!" Dante said.

"Yup, it was really good!" Isabella said.

Isabella made eye contact with Dante's beautiful blue eyes and then she looked away.

"No, No, No, let me see those beautiful green eyes hun." Dante said.

Isabella made eye contact again with Dante, she blushed when he said that but Dante didn't noticed, thank the lord, but Isabella wanted to tell him that she has feelings for him, but it was too early, but Dante can really tell that she was crushing, and he was too, very much.

Dante got closer to Isabella's face, and kissed her passionately, Isabella was shocked and kissed him back. Dante pulled away and said.

"Wow, your lips are so soft, Isabella, and your a amazing kisser!" Dante said.

"Well I never had a boyfriend before or a husband." Isabella said.

"Well, maybe one day, you can be mine, and I can be yours honey." Dante said.

"R-Really?!" Isabella said.

"Yes really, maybe one day, Darlin'." Dante said rubbing her cheek.

Isabella was still shocked that Dante kissed her, she couldn't wait till they get together. Isabella loves Dante, but she was scared to tell him, so she risked it.

"Dante?" Isabella said.

"Yes, darlin'?" Dante said.

"I love you, Dante." Isabella said while making eye contact with him.

"I've been waiting for that since you came honey, but I love you more though, Isabella." Dante said.

Isabella hugged Dante, because she felt safe around him, if she never joined this business, she wouldn't be on earth anymore.

Dante hugged back, keeping her safe, Dante really loved her, and cared for her, he wanted her all to himself. Dante kissed her head as well.

Isabella started to cry, because she never had this before, she never experienced love before.

"Sh, Sh, Sh, Dante's here honey, don't worry, it's okay to cry, honey, just let it all out hun." Dante said while rubbing her head.

Isabella cried even more, because of Dante saying it was okay to cry, the a few minutes passed, and she stops crying.

"Thank you, Dante. I really needed that." Isabella said making eye contact with Dante.

"Your welcome, honey." Dante said making eye contact as well.

Isabella really wanted to kiss him, but she was embarrassed, so she risked it. Isabella kisses him, and Dante kissed back then they both pulled away.

"I've been waiting for that." Dante chuckled.

"Well, I couldn't contain myself!" Isabella giggled.

Isabella looked at the time, and it was getting late.

"Oh no, it's getting late, I think I need to head home. In so sorry Dante." Isabella said.

"It's alright cutie, just make sure you call me, alright honey?" Dante said.

"Alright Dante, I love you and be safe, okay?" Isabella said.

"Yes I'll be safe honey, and I love you too honey." Dante said.

Isabella was almost about to leave but Dante stopped her.

"No, No, No, your not going anywhere until I get my kiss." Dante said teasing her.

Isabella went up to him and kissed him.

"There you go, are you happy now?" Isabella said giggling.

"Yes, but I'm gonna miss those lips of yours, Darlin'." Dante said flirting with her again.

Isabella giggled and went out of the business, and went home. When she got home, she got ready for bed and called Dante.

"Hey Dante!" Isabella said when Dante picked up the phone.

"Hey Darlin', well I got news, I think we are having a mission or we are having a new member and it's probably gonna be a girl, but don't worry I only have eyes for you, Isabella."

"Oooo~ that might sound fun though!" Isabella said.

"Maybe, but you never know, she might have a crush on me." Dante said.

"Oh, well let's not hope we don't get that kind of member." Isabella said.

"Well, I will let you go to sleep, Goodnight Darlin', and don't forget, I love you so so so so so much!" Dante said.

"Okay, goodnight Dante, I love you so so so so so much too!" Isabella said, then hung up the phone and went to bed.

"Let's hope, we don't get that girl coming here, and start crushing on me." Dante said to himself.

"Well, I might ask Isabella to be my girlfriend. She's been waiting for two to three days, I really do love her, she's gonna be mine." Dante said to himself, then got to bed.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
Hey guys! I'm back, sorry again for the long chapter I got lost in it lmao but I might make another chapter soon maybe today or tomorrow hehe, but I love you guys! And be safe! Xoxo! ♥︎♡♥︎♡ᰔᩚᰔෆდლღ