-𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬-

𝐘/𝐍! 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐌𝐄!

Y/N's sister chased after her sister as her mother watched over them Y/N felt a strong presence and people screaming their mother yelled at them to run into the forest so Y/N did just that but her sister wanted to her mom so she ran to her mother just to be sliced in half. (Gojo?) 

❝MY SWEET BABY NO!!❞

Y/N's mother ran to her now dead sister's body but got sliced right down the middle.(Genya??) 

Y/N wanted to run to them but her legs did not move from where she stood.

❝Hmm I thought there was another one..I guess not.❞

A figure with four arms looked into the forest but did not see her and walked away.

❝ 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩.

Y/N woke up in a bed she looked around the bed as very nice and the room was giant and the only color in the room as red, she got out of the bed and opened the door and she was a very large building with black marble floors and red walls with black marble pillars it was a very nice looking building but the thing is where she was.

And then she remembered Sukuna and her village and her passing out so was she in Sukuna's castle? Because red was Sukuna's favorite color as it was the color of blood and it look smooth as he thought, but her thoughts were cut short as she heard footsteps coming towards her.

❝Your awake, good because Lord Sukuna wants to see you.❞

A girl with white hair and a red part in the back and a white kimono and a black piece of cloth wrapped around it said.

❝Ok..❞

Y/N was a little confused but said yes anyways.

❝Follow me.❞

Uraume felt her cursed energy being sucked from her as Y/N followed her and it was annoying it mad her feel weaker and weaker as they continue to walk to Sukuna's throne room.

They finally made it to the throne room and Uraume looked over to Y/N.

❝This is the room knock before you enter I will be leaving now.❞

❝Wait what? Why are you leaving❞

Y/N asked her but she was gone, Y/N cursed as she knocked on the giant double doors, And then she heard a deep voice from inside the room say

❝Come in.❞

Y/N opened the doors to see a throne of bones and Sukuna sitting on the top of the throne looking down at her, she walked into the room and the doors closed behind her and she walked in front of the throne.

❝L/N do you know why your here?❞

❝No..?❞

❝Because of your cursed technique, Reverse Cured Input. You L/N can suck people and cursed spirits dry of their Cursed energy which kills most people and cursed spirits in the process, making you a weapon of mass destruction.❞

she thought about what he said ❝Weapon of mass destruction❞ could she for real kill millons of people? And then she thought about what her mother said to her ❝God gave you this power to protect your family and village and to kill any people that try to harm those people you care about.❞ and then she looked at Sukuna and thought about what he did at her village.

❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞

Sukuna looked at the girl looking up at her and he felt the feeling in his stomach again he thought to himself

 ❝What is this girl doing to me? its like am a magnet to her.❞ 

but he brushed off those thoughts.

 ❝You being a weapon makes you useful to me and I like useful people.❞

❝Why do you need me? You're a weapon of mass destruction yourself.❞

❝Yes but you see if you get strong enough you could even rival me and maybe even take me down so I have to keep you contained so that does not happen Miss L/N, So for now you will stay in my castle.❞

❝Hmph..Ok but am not doing this because I respect you or anything am only doing this because you could kill me right now because me not strong enough yet.❞

❝You may leave now.❞

Y/N left the throne room and Uraume was waiting outside of the tall double doors for her,

❝Lord Sukuna has asked me to tell you that you must take a bathe and get out of the blood staid clothes as he will not allow you to wear those rags and also there are clothes in the bathroom.❞

Uraume brought you to the bathroom and closed the door you looked around and it was a big bathroom with white marble and a very large bath and so your took off you clothes and put the bath on warm and you went into the bath and let yourself drown into the water and you sighed thinking about your mother and she was right now and your thought about your sister and soon warm tears fell down your smooth and silky cheeks.

❝𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐦𝐞?❞

Y/N watched as the man who had killed you mother and sister and her whole clan walk away without noticing her and when she was sure that he was gone she ran with tears welling up she looked at her mother and her sister and held what was left of both of them and then she walked into her clans temple and looked at the dead bodies of her friends, her grandparents, people she knew, and she walked out to the front of the temple with blood on the bottom of her pants and on her bare feet and she passed out. 

A woman in her 50s saw Y/N on the ground covered in blood in front of the L/Ns clan temple and saw the blood and dead bodies everywhere and she picked up Y/N and from then on she took care of Y/N

 ❝𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥.❞

Y/N got out of the bath and dried herself off and looked around for the clothes that girl was talking about and saw a dark red kimono that was in her size and it was gorgeous she sighed and put it on it was silky and smooth on her skin and it fit her perfectly.

Y/N brushed her hair and stepped out of the bathroom and walked towards the throne room.

Next Chapter teaser-

❝You need to work harder on controlling your cursed energy.❞

Word count-1031