-𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠-

!!FOR THE BEST TIME READING LISTEN TO DARK RED WHILE READING!!

❝𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞!❞

AFTER training with Uraume for like a million hours Y/N learned about her ice cursed technique and she thought it was very good and after all of that Y/N went out to the back garden and sat down and looked at the flowers but then she heard a screaming from around the corner and she knew that screaming, those were her mothers screams.

She ran over there as fast as she could to see what was going on and she saw her mother being cut and beaten with ice from Uraume and Y/N gasped and she looked at Uraume she ran up to her to stop her but it was to late her mother had died of frost bite 

❝𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔?!❞

Y/N filled with rage ran up to Uraume and began sucking away her cursed energy at a scary pace and Uraume coughed up blood as if she lost all of her cursed energy she would die and the scary thing is that it was being taken from her a fast pace, so Uraume kicked Y/N in the stomach with her knee and Y/N felt sick but got up and ran fast and away from Sukuna's castle but soon using her cursed technique some much in one time made her dizzy she got to a small forest but soon Y/N fell down to the ground with her eyes bleeding.(this is what happens when she uses her cursed technique alot.)

Y/N awoke the next day but she was no longer in the forest she was in a very old building and she saw a man standing in front of her and the man in front of her smiled darkly when she had awoke and started to talk to her

❝Welcome back L/N❞

❝Where am I?❞

❝My base that is where and I you to do some things for me❞

he open the door behind him and pushed a guy with hand cuffs into the room with them.

❝I need you to kill this man and he is not the only one❞

Soon many more people came in people of all shapes and sizes some kids some grown ups you could feel the cursed energy from all the people who came in.

❝Y-you want me to suck up there cursed energy?❞

❝Yes or you will be killed.❞

Y/N knowing that she was not strong enough yet she nodded feeling awful for the people she was about to kill.

❝𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫❞

One after another she sucked the cursed energy from the people and watched them fall to the ground soon blood started to fall slowly from her eyes the more and more cursed energy she sucked up it hurt so bad her fingertips felt like they were on fire and she had and her head a pounding.

By now she had blood and tears running down her cheeks, she had killed over 60 people she could not move she felt awful for all the people's lives she had ended because she was scared of the man in front of her.

❝Thats it just 10 more❞

she finally got the 70 people done that he wanted her to kill yet she could not move or talk.

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?❞

Uraume rushed into the throne room where Sukuna was

❝Y/N is gone.❞

Sukuna looked down at Uraume she looked like she had just been in a fist fight and his face grimaced at the state of her body and then his eyes widen at what she had said.

❝What happened and what do you mean she is gone?!❞

❝Y/N saw me kill her mother like you asked me to and then sucked up my cursed energy and then ran out into the forest and I don't know where she is now.❞

❝well clean yourself up because we are going to find her.❞

Next Chapter Teaser-

The man laid there dead and broken.

Word Count-638