Katsuki woke up the next morning praying that it was all just a horrible nightmare, but much to his dismay, he knew it wasn’t. Once he got in his room he showered to rid himself of the disgust he felt and immediately fell asleep. Now he decided to go and see if he looked anywhere near as bad as Deku did. He walked to his mirror and noticed a few bruises here and there, he basically just looked like he had been in a fist fight. No big deal. He went to take off his shirt to change and noticed a stinging sensation in his back, he flipped around quickly to notice several claw marks all across his back, not to mention his knees badly bruised from the concrete. “Fuck, just great. That fucking shitty nerd.” He rolled his eyes and went to his dresser to find something to throw on. A dark grey t-shirt and some black sweatpants would do. He went downstairs to find something to eat before getting ready for the school day. Once he got in the kitchen he was grateful to see it was empty, at least for a moment anyways. He went to cook himself some eggs and heard some noise coming from the direction of the stairs. “Oh great, here come the extras,” Katsuki rolled his eyes and just continued on.

  Kirishima was the first to enter the kitchen, “Hey Bakubro, where were you last ni- whoa what happened to your face?!” Katsuki turned around when he heard the red heads voice. “Tsk. Fuck off Shitty Hair, mind your own damn business.”

“Come on dude, don’t be like that. I was looking for you yesterday, the Bakusquad was playing COD all evening and we wanted you to join us but we couldn’t find you anywhere. Did you get in a fight or something?”

“Hmmph I guess you could say that..” Katsuki scoffed. He wasn’t exactly in the mood to talk. He had too much on his mind and just wanted to eat so he could disappear again. He put his food on a plate, shoved another plate in Kirishima’s chest and sauntered over to the table to eat. Kiri sat across from him, staying silent for a few moments before speaking up again, “So.... was it Midoriya?” Katsuki glared at him and just grunted in response before returning his gaze to his food. 

“I kind of figured, nobody could find him either. Looks like he got some good hits in on ya this time huh? I’m kind of scared to see what he looks like,” Kiri let out a nervous chuckle and he rubbed the back of his neck. Katsuki just let out another grunt and continued his food. They finished eating in silence. Katsuki got up from his seat and went to clean up his mess. He walked off without another word, back to his room to get ready for school. After his shower he grabbed his uniform out of the closet. He went to button up his shirt and stopped for a second to stare at the claw marks on his chest. He briefly thought about checking on Deku, knowing he was in much worse shape than the alpha was, but froze immediately at that thought and shook his head, “What the fuck. No Katsuki, no.” 

  Izuku was far too miserable to even leave his room, much less go to school. Today would have to be a sick day. Second fucking day of school and he’s forced to stay home, how pathetic. With nothing else to do, he plopped down on his futon and turned on his tv. He tried to get lost in the movie he was watching but he couldn’t get the thoughts from the night before out of his head. What was going to happen when his heat was over? Was Kacchan going to treat him different? Was he going to want to beat his face in? Yea, probably that one for sure. ‘ This is so bad,  and it’s only going to get worse, ”  he thought.  His stomach rumbling interrupted his thoughts, he was starving. He hadn’t eaten or drank anything since lunch yesterday, but he most certainly couldn’t go downstairs due to his physical condition and his heat. It would be far too dangerous.  Izuku  considered texting  Uraraka  to bring him something, but then she would worry about the fact he was covered in marks and bruises, and he really didn’t want to have to explain that. He thought for a brief second to text  Kacchan  and ask him to bring him  something. He then laughed hysterically at himself for even considering Kacchan would do something nice for him. ‘Yea right Izuku , you have a better chance of food magically appearing than you do getting help from him.’  He sighed and decided to settle for a drink of water from his bathroom sink, it was better than nothing at all.