Chapter 1:The booty warrior and the little rose

We could see Sharkopolis. The city that was supposed to be founded by a shark, a bunny and a snake. Weird sttory isn't it? Anyway. In this city lie a legendary warrior. Since birth he have only one thing in mind. A thing that when he see it he become a god. And that thing is...

BOOTY

This man only wanted one thing...Booty and more Booty to claim. He forged his name in blood and seed as he became the one and only BOOTY WARRIOR!

And that lead us to our story.

We could see Sharopolis high school. Founded by the shark and bunny, this school is the biggest one of the city and is the home of all students wanna improve to become respectable adults. But one man was not really wanting to improve his skills.

He wanted booty.

We could see a guy walking in the corridor of the school. While the guys were simply acting normal, every girls were hiding their butts so this guy can't see them. This said guy is Y/n L/n the one and only booty warrior. At only 8 year old he slept with 100 women including his whole pre school female teachers. This man is known to pleasure a woman like a god and the legends say he is the reincarnation of the demon of lust himself. As the boy was walking he arrive in his class and sat at his seat at the front row. Ypu would say he was putted there so he could not stare at Any ladies butt. But you are so wrong. Soon tthe teacher Glynda Goodwitch enter the class.

 Soon tthe teacher Glynda Goodwitch enter the class

Glynda:Good morning class. Today we are gonna learn about geometry.

As she start class and start writing on the border and while everyone was either paying attention or not. Y/n was staring at Glynda's ass who is plump and perky like a good peach. Y/n can only imagine how it would be to bite on those cheeks and pound them as he start to salivate. Glynda then look at the class and she see Y/n salivating and she know why he is doing so and it make her blush.

Glynda:MISTER L/N WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP STARRING AT MY DERRIER?!?

She bend over to glare at Y/n but he was starring at her cleavelage with intensitty and a blush.

Y/n:If you are so close i might have the wrong signals.

Glynda blush and groan and point at the door.

Glynda:To the principal office now!

Y/n roll his eyes and get up and before he walk away he pat Glynda's ass making the whole class gasp of shock as Glynda turn full red. Y/n walk in the corridor and he take a pack of cig in his pocket and light one to smoke it.

Y/n:Can't even enjoy a good booty watch. What a waste of time.

He soon arrive at the Principal office. He open it and see his principal Ozpin.