Chapter 2:The booty beast and the shy beauty

A few days after Y/n and Ruby had quality time. Ruby and Y/n began dating and they were very happy. Especially cuz they had lots of sex at Y/n house since his oarents are always on work trips. But anyway, Y/n was very happy with having a booty just for him to use(In a not controlling way of course) but since Ruby said he could have a whole harem he dosen't waste any time to search for a next booty to claim. Right now Y/n was walking in the school whistling. Suddenly a girl walk pass him and Y/n immediatly knew who it was. The most popular girl at school. The girl known as the beauty princess of Sharkopolis academy. Shouko Komi.

Every boys she passed by were seen gawking at her and Y/n wasn not really an exception

Every boys she passed by were seen gawking at her and Y/n wasn not really an exception. Her beauty have no equals than the beautifuly blooming cherry trees that surround the school. Y/n walked away to not creep Komi's out but ô good lord would he have loved to stare at her booty. Y/n soon arrive in his class and the class start. Proffesor Port start telling a story no one cared about and Y/n start sleeping on his desk until the bell rang. Y/n walk out of the class and was about to walk out of the school since school was over. Y/n look up to see that it was raining a real lot and unfortunately he didn't bring any umbrella.

Y/n:Oh well. Time to get soaked.

But before he could run in he ear footstep beside him. He look to his side and see non other than Komi with an umbrella. She open it and then see Y/n and her face shift from full zen mode to....Well this.

Y/n stare at her in confusion

Y/n:Aren't you gonna...Walk or anything?

Komi look at the rain and see how much it was pouring and imagine Y/n all soaked and then in a coffin cuz of a big disease he caught due to the rain. She shake her head and lift her umbrealla so that it get over his head.

Y/n:Oh wow. Thanks a lot.

Y/n walk away as Komi follow him with her umbrella over his head. Problem was that now she was getting soaked and her arm was getting numb. Y/n looked behind him and when he see Komi's soaked head and her shaky arm due to tiredness. Y/n quickly snatch the umbrella from Komi and hold it for the both of them.