nine.

NINE

NINE

EVERYONE IN THE hotel room was awake, but they were all doing their own things

EVERYONE IN THE hotel room was awake, but they were all doing their own things. It was early in the morning since someone forgot to turn off their alarm and everyone woke up, so now they were all awake except Dakota who went back to sleep.

"What time was your guys' meeting at that cafè?" Leena asked, turning to Walker and Hailey who were sat next to each other on the sofa and watching RWE vlogs together on Walkers computer.

"Around 9:00 or 9:30." Hailey said, looking at Cam and Nelson arguing.

"Its 9:30." Walker corrected, then chuckling at something Nelson said.

"You guys better get ready, then. It's almost 9:00." Leena said, causing Walker and Hailey to jump at the information and close the computer.

"Shit, I gotta do my hair, get dressed, makeup, Laci and Leena, can you pick out a basic outfit?" Hailey stressed, opening her drawers.

"Laci, pick out Hailey's outfit and Leena should pick out mine." Walker suggested, opening the bathroom door and following Hailey in there.

"Yeah, sure!" Leena yelled as the door shut automatically, then the sink turned on.

"That looked wrong." Laci chuckled, then hearing something fall on the floor.

"Really wrong." Leena laughed, then opening Walkers outfit drawers.

Meanwhile, Hailey was brushing her hair while Walker desperately brushed his teeth.

"Ow." Walker said, his voice bubbling because of the toothpaste filling his mouth.

"What'd you do?" Hailey asked as she parted her hair down the middle.

"Are my gums bleeding?" Walker asked after he spit the toothpaste out of his mouth and opened wide like he was at a doctors appointment.