eleven.

ELEVEN

ELEVEN

IT WAS AFTER the breakfast, and the other kids came up with a plan to go to the beach until it got too dark to be there, so now everyone was in hoodies and shorts

"The beach is gonna be so cold, the wind will be hitting hard, too." Dakota pointed out as he slipped on his second Nikes sock.

"I'm sure you'll survive, Kota." Laci said, slipping on her black crocs.

"Kota?" Hailey questioned with her eyebrows raised as she adjusted the straps to her birkenstock sandals.

"His nickname?" Laci said and then put her hood up for her oversized hoodie.

"Look, you're matching." Walker pointed to Laci and Dakotas matching crocs and the same Nike socks.

"Their outfits are, like, the exact same. See, Laci is wearing blue shorts and a black hoodie while Dakota is wearing a blue hoodie and black shorts." Hailey laughed as she saw their embarrassed faces.

"It wasn't on purpose." Dakota said, grabbing his hair tie to put up his dreads.

"That's even cuter." Leena added in, tying her shoes because she refused to get sand on her socks.

"For real." Hailey replied.

"Whatever, let's go." Dakota rolled his eyes, trying to get off the subject.

Hailey walked over to him and whispered, "Don't be dramatic, Kota."

"Shut up, Hails." Dakota said as he followed Hailey out the hotel door.

"Make me." Hailey grinned.

"Really, buddy?" Dakota tilted his head, trying to put his hand on Hailey's shoulder but she sprinted forward.

"I was kidding." Hailey said, putting her hands up in defense and backing away as Dakota walked closer.

"Why, I oughta." Dakota said with a smile on his face, then springing towards Hailey as she ran away.

"Are you a 1980s bully?" Hailey shouted as she ran down the hallways.

"No! Are you a 1980s victim?" Dakota copied, trying his best to catch up with his sister.