coin

_A beautiful world and a dark life. Smiles on everyone's faces while tears flow from their eyes. Such is the state of the world these days. Family wreak havoc, and the cosmic in slumber. The level of humanity is deteriorating, while demons are on the rise. The Titans surrendered long ago, and now the sons of Adam are without support, Naked before the horned ones . You won't go on a peaceful stroll, that's for sure, but you won't take it too seriously either. Right,moli ?

_"Come on, rise, you there... You've become like fermenting cheese."

The young man with brown eyes and red hair, moonlight touching his pupils, sat up from his reclining position. He looked toward the young man sitting next to him, lost in thought with his black sword. The other man, white with curly black hair and a light beard not much different from his hair, glanced at him briefly, then returned his gaze to the moon.

Suddenly, he screamed: "Noooo!!! Why? Why? Look above you-the moon still stands tall there, and you're cutting off my dream . That old man insisted I take things seriously... Always... Always... Always..."

The young man wiped his sword: "Raise your voice even louder, and your day will begin with the owl dragon."

The other, lying on his back, quipped: "Good idea, I'm hungry."

_"The dragon's meat lies beyond the black borders."

Silence hung for a moment. The young man gazed at the sky, rumored to be magnificent. A minute, ten minutes, an hour... He didn't know how long he remained lost because he didn't want to. He turned to his friend who said : "Half an hour, Molinder. You've been absent-minded for half an hour."

A smile appeared on the young man's face, and he murmured: "Yes... And how can't take things seriously, Moli?"

.............

Moli scratched his head: "Hot, very hot!"

"Don't worry, you won't burn."

Moli followed behind his friend, mimicking his steps, and mockingly said: "Yes, Molinder, don't be like fermenting cheese. Be like me, strong Siz... Waaah..."

The young man stopped at the forefront, and Molinder halted behind him.

Siz slapped Moulder's shoulder: "River."

Moli raised his hands in the air, observing the river: "Water."

Siz reached the riverbank, removed his jacket, and set his sword aside. He took off his shoes and headed toward the river, while Molinder leaped like a newborn seal , creating a splash that drenched all the nearby trees.

"Wooow!! Relaxiiiing... Oh my goooood!"

Moli looked at Siz, with a big smil.

Siz : "Don't even think about it..."

Moli slowly advanced toward Siz, who was sitting by the river, raising his hands toward him. He began to say, "You're a lion, Siz, but lions don't swim. Do you know who I am?"

Siz mockingly replied, "A seal..."

As the last syllable left Siz's mouth, Molinder was already behind him. Siz turned his face in that split second, and Molinder placed his hands on the other's back, pushing him toward the river, shouting, "Sea lion, you god damn cat!"

The river trembled, and an explosion echoed through the dense forest.

Moli lay sprawled on a tree branch: "Seems... he's really a cat!"

..............

Moli walked through the forest, the sun caressing his bare elbows. He observed the trees and their birds, carried away by the ambiance to another place.