Introduction

♡Ariella Mae Grambs♡Age: 19                                                                                                                                                                                          "You say you always put your famil...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

♡Ariella Mae Grambs♡
Age: 19 "You say you always put your family first. Well so do I."

★Grayson Davenport Hawthorne★Age: 19                                                                                                                                                                                          "You are the most infuria...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

★Grayson Davenport Hawthorne★
Age: 19 "You are the most infuriating person I have ever met in my life."

A/N: I really hope you guys enjoy my story! If you want to know who the girl is, her name is Olivia Christie. I see her a lot as Avery on my Pinterest and I thought she would be good for my character Ariella because she has brown hair and blue eyes and she is how I picture Ariella in my head.

star--->out