the beginning

In the small town of Millbrook, nestled beneath the star-studded sky, a young boy named Jake lived a quiet life. But one fateful night, everything changed.

Jake, a bright and curious soul, found himself at a friend's party, surrounded by laughter and music. However, the festivities took a dark turn when the school bully, Darren, crashed the gathering, intent on tormenting Jake once again.

With a heart heavy with frustration, Jake fled into the night, seeking solace beneath the canopy of stars. Unbeknownst to him, fate had other plans in store.

As he ran through the deserted streets, a streak of light tore through the heavens, hurtling towards the earth with unstoppable force. Before Jake could react, the meteorite struck, sending shockwaves rippling through the night.

When Jake awoke, he found himself lying amidst the debris, his body battered but strangely unharmed. The meteorite had embedded itself in the ground nearby, pulsating with an otherworldly energy.

As he struggled to his feet, Jake realized that he was no longer the same. The meteorite's impact had changed him, imbuing him with powers beyond his wildest dreams. He could feel the raw energy coursing through his veins, granting him abilities far beyond those of mortal men.