Chapter 2

Yellow POV

After waiting, the door finally opened. Revealing three people.

One was in a pink suit wearing a lab coat and goggles. The other was also wearing a lab coat but their suit was red and they were wearing a face mask.

The last one in front of us was a white suit, wearing a plague doctors mask. Creepy.

Despite their appearance, I smiled and waved,"Hello, we came here from Polus because we heard you guys are doctors, right?"

They were silent for a moment until one spoke up,"Indeed, what is your case?" The plague ask.

"My little mini Crewmate has been infected and turned into an alien. I'm not sure how it happened but..I just want him to be back the way he was. Can you help me? Please?" I pleaded greatly.

I really wish for the best of him. Not only I want him to be healthy, but I don't want other people targeting him.

They all stared at me and I was already feeling uncomfortable.

"Where is your little Crewmate?" White asked.

"Ah, he's right here- Huh!?" When I look down I saw that he was gone. I look around to see if I can spot him anywhere but he's not here.

Oh no.

"Hey, where is Green as well?" Cyan questioned and we all look for Green.

He wasn't there as well.

No...where have they gone?

Green POV

"CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!"

I panted heavily as I ran. My heart was pounding crazy than ever before.

I made sure Glitchy was safe between my arms. He was holding on tightly while I ran.

More and more Imposters come out to chase us in this endless hallways I was running. Oh god I just hope they don't catch up.

Each corner I turn was sharp with much speed I can get. I felt Glitchy climb to my shoulder and pulled out the little machine he used before and pressed the button.

I look behind me to see the black tentacles I saw earlier and blocked the path way so they won't get us.

I smiled at this,"Good job buddy!" I breathed but the tentacles were soon ripped off immediately by the monsters.

My eyes widen open in fear and Glitchy was also shocked after what happened.

Great, the tentacles are useless against them. How are we ever going to escape?

This doesn't stop Glitchy from using the button device and again. At least it'll slow them down just a little. I quickly dash to a corner but quickly stopped after reaching to a dead end.

Shit! This can't be good. Where do we go?

I look around my surroundings and saw a wall that has a rectangle shape hole. A person in a purple like suit seems like they were sleeping at that spot of the ledge.

I was hesitant but then I realized I had no choice. I quickly hope over the wall and stayed down low and quiet against the wall.

I noticed the stranger woke up and stared at me. I glared back, and made a finger gesture over my mouth to say to be quiet.

Oddly enough, they seem to understand and turn the other way while still laying down.

Before anything, I heard footsteps coming closer to where we were at. I put my glove hand over Glitchy's mouth to shush him.