Chapter 5

Green POV

The place was always huger than ever, but the downfall was that it was messy.

I was next to Indigo, watching the leader instruct the other Impostors. Glitchy was sitting on my head watching the scene as well.

What were they doing? I'm not sure, but I think they were trying to move the broken pieces of the wall that fell.

Clearly they wanted to clear the path and make sure it was safe to walk through. I thought that was kind of nice to do that.

Jeez don't be a fool Green..they are Impostors, not Crewmates.

"Boss! we cant get this to move!" One Imposter said and the other one nodded.

I decided that this was my opportunity to show my skills.

I put Glitchy down on the ground and walk up to them,"Don't worry guys, I got this." I said confidently.

My leadership remains shown as I started to hold the giant broken wall piece and try to pick it up.

Once I did that, the wall remains still. Not even an inch.

I huffed in annoyance and use all of my strength to pick up the damn heavy piece.

It still wouldn't bulge!

I could hear laughing from the two Impostors. I felt embarrassed so I stopped holding on to it and look at the ground sadly.

Damnit..I thought I was strong enough to move it..

The large wall piece began to move up, it was Indigo holding it up like it was nothing. My mouth was open in shock at the sight I was seeing.

He then throw the heavy piece at the laughing fools and they screamed before quickly dodging the attack.

"Get the hell out of here." Indigo ordered.

The two Impostors nodded in fear and quickly ran away like scared cats.

I watched them leave and it took me a minute to even proceed after what just happened.

"I was going to pick it up you know! Just give me like a few minutes.." I pout a little at the end.

The tall Impostor only stare at me for a moment before letting out a small laugh.

"Oh really? I thought you couldn't handle it." He said with a smudge.

I put my hands on my hips angrily,"I was so gonna pick it up! Your mean y'know!"

This made Indigo laugh even more. I sighed in defeat and let him laugh before he slowly calm down.

Yes I was embarrassed that I couldn't pick up a heavy object or a piece. But I was thankful he made them go away.

"I um.."

Indigo look down at me, waiting for me to continue.

"Thank you, for helping me out..and trying to protect me.."

I admitted while avoiding his gaze. This was already embarrassing enough than last time. I hate this so much.

I heard a little grunt coming from Indigo. I look at him and noticed he was looking away.

I tilt my head a little in confusion why he was like this. I hope I didn't say anything to make him mad.

"It's fine, just be careful next time."

His voice was low, it was kinda hard to hear but I caught the words.

I nodded in response before he took off.