ITS A LIFE

Hey everyone, this is the first chapter of the story hope you lovely and sweet people love it .
English is not my first Language
So please do forgive me for grammatical error.
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Authors pov

Shrinika woke up at dawn , she looked at the clock it was 4 a.m .
She woke up from her bed and moved into balcony and witnessed the most beautiful dawn , few stars were dazzling , fresh air mixed with fragrance of beautiful flowers was blowing .

She stretched her arms and pretty smile appeared on her face cause she was nature lover.

She moved into washroom to freshen up. After 30 minutes she came out .
She did yoga and meditation as usual for 30 minutes.
Then she moved toward the temple in her house and she worshipped the God
Performed aarti .
After that she moved into kitchen for her breakfast and had her breakfast in the morning.

It was now 6: 30 a.m in the morning
She was going to be ready for her office .
She changed into black trouser and white shirt with blazer . Applied light make up , took her clutch and moved towards her car ( linclon navigator )

 Applied light make up , took her clutch and moved towards her car ( linclon navigator )

At 9a.m she reached at her office , everyone was greeting her as usual .
And she engaged in her official works as usual.

Here in New York
Achintya was dealing with those people who tried to betray him .
Putting gun on their neck he shooted them , he made everybody shivered through his actions .
He hates betrayal .

He loves  his mom a lot , he's been always good boy to his mom .

Sometime he became frustrated being the ceo of Williams group cause he has to deal with every darkside of being a bussinessman but he cannot do nothing else.

At 10 p.m Achintya moved into his residence. He  took shower and move into dinning hall . He called his mom.
And her mom said I want my daughter in law as soon as possible .
And I m searching for a suitable girl for u.

Let's see what happen next
Stay tuned.

I want only 10 votes then update another chapter which will be full of twist and turns

Bye byee