final straw. (Pilby x infected (Sk8rclown))

The busy elevator dinged, a sound the black beetle was all too familiar with.

Pest walked in, expecting an elevator full of noobs and players spraying e another and engaging in useless conversations. And we'll, he was half correct, but he was also greeted by Poob as the party fellow blew their horn, and infected, the usually upbeat and chill persona replaced with a more gloomy and angsty feel. He was fumbling with his skateboard as he leaned against the elevator walls. Pest scoffed at his demeanor and got interrupted by poobs blowing horn to his face.

"Haiiiii pezt !!!" Poob giggled in a slightly sly manner and pest just leaned next to them, feeling his face go slightly red. "How r u??? :3" poob tilted their head

"Fine. あなたが現れるまでは."

"Pezzzttt u know I cnat understand that :["

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes, before turning to infected "what about you?"

Infected took a moment to comprehend that he was talking to him "0h m3? 1m Uh f1n3.."

"U sure??" Poob intojected "u zeemed rlly down when u entered da elevator :["

"1tz wh4t3v3r 0k? JUzt g0t y3ll3d 4t & gr0Und3d."

Pest raised a curious eyebrow "then aren't you supposed to be locked up in your rotten apartment?"

"I d0nt c4r3- 1m n0t zt4y1ng 1n th4t r00m w1th 1t" he scoffed

"Don't you mean, your father?"

"!! D0nt c4nt h1m th4t-!"

"??? Wut? Dats a lil mean don't u think?"

"S0? I st1ll h4t3 h1m."

"And for what? はぁ?" Pest started to chitter a little

"I...n0n3 0f Ur bU1zzn3zz 0k br4h!?"

"Aw cmon infecty, u can tell uz!!"

"1d r4th3r n0t."

Pest scoffed, disgusted at his current ungrateful demeanor.

"ガキ. At least you have a father that CARE for you."

Infected squinted his eyes "4nd wh4t d0 yu0 kn0w bUg b0i??" G0 b4ck t0 tr0ll1ng p00b 0r smth."

Poob seemed a little surprised at the commentary, pest however, didn't take it so lightly.

"You wanna go?? パンクパンク? 殺します!!"

Poob held pest onto his arms as he rolled his sleeves up, shaking their head no. Like it wasn't worth it. Pest scoffed but decided not to escalate things as infected just stared at him with a frustrated look, finally the elevator dinged to pilby's floor, 'the wheel of' and departed, pushing away the crowd who'd noticed the obvious tension brewing in the air, with pest calling out.

"FREAK!!"

infected felt a small jab at thier heart strings, but ultimately ignored it, just dragging his skateboard behind him as he struggled to cling the giant stage, but felt a huge hand felt him up. Mach.

"H3y m4ch"

"Hello infected, you're expecting pilby soon yes?" Despite her usual stoned face and cold red eyes, she was actually really sweet. Infected nodded "well perfect, you actually came within the right time I must say, my employers called for an emergency meeting so I need pilby to manage the wheel for a while. But they gets nervous easily, I was considering calling you as well"

"0h- r34lly?"

"Mhm. Now if you must excuse me I must get going, pilby is in their room. I'll be back in a brief, toodaloo!" She gave a small forced smile as she walked towards the opposite end of the stage into the dark shadows, disappearing, infected sighed and walked to pilbys room, knocking