14°𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47

𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
/spɔɪld ,ˈkʌp.keɪk/
1.
Adjective
Destroyed, damaged and no longer able to be used.
The cupcake is no longer enjoyable.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜⋅・。. ✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Her hand stopped moving and she looked up, making eye contact with you.

"I can explain" she quickly says, her eyes pleading.

"What do you want to explain" you try staying as calm as you possibly can "Do you want to explain why after an amazing night you sent me a text saying it was a mistake? Or why I haven't heard from you in over a week? Or that you hooked up with someone the night after?" You give her a shy smile but on the inside you were ready to burst into tears.

"I know it looks bad and I know I probably hurt you" she says while putting the tattoo gun down and you sat up quickly.

"Of course you hurt me Vi" you quickly say "You said you loved me" she looks away from you.

"I really am sorry cupcake, I can explain all of it" she looks back at you and tries grabbing your hands but you quickly pull your hands away.

"This cupcake is spoiled now" you stand up and pull your dress up over your shoulders.

"I don't want the tattoo anymore, sorry for wasting your time" you give her one last look before walking away as fast as you can.

"Y/n wait please" she quickly starts walking after you.

You stop walking, turn to look at her and she freezes in place "No it was a mistake remember" you give her a sad smile before walking out of the door.

"Everything okay?" Mia ask when you get outside, putting her phone away into her purse.

"Can we please go" you say breathlessly.

"Of course doll, where to?" She grabs you in a quick hug and you instantly hug her back.

"I want to get fucked" you say into her shoulder.

"The last drop?" She pulls away from the hug and you nod your head in agreement.

Music was blasting loudly in your ear, you felt your body move to the rhythms with a cold drink in your hand which spilled every now and then while you move. The room was spinning and the world has become colourful in ways you have never seen before, you heard voices sing along to the songs, you felt moving bodies beside you.

Your limbs and lips felt numb, your eyes were opening and closing causing bright lights flashing but you felt like you were floating. No emotions, no heart break, no one could hurt you in this moment and you never wanted to let it go.