28+1=29|10092007

No one pov

As it was 6 am sharp in the morning an alarm clock start to ring so loud that make Seungmin wakes up as he stand up he go to his suitcase as he pick his clothes.

He stand up again and went downstairs as he walks through the long hallway to go in a bathroom.

On the other room changbin was done washing his self up as he go to Dino's bed

As changbin went closer to chan changbin shakes dino up so aggressively

Untill dino falls "WHAT THE FU-"before dino can finish his sentence seungcheol walk in

"Hey,jeonghan said breakfast will be ready in anytime"seungcheol said as a towel was on his wet hair.

A minute later everyone was done washing them selfs up,doing their routines,and changes their clothes in a uniform.

"Lets pray first!"Joshua said as he held Seomins hand as seokmin did the same thing to mingyu.

After they pray they eat while they were laughing to the jokes.

Time skip!...(102907)

Seungkwan pov

It was my mother discharge from the hospital.

As me and my cousins.not with the makneas(sunoo,niki,jungwon)actually..

Ok as me and my cousins wait for my mom to see Y/N Y/M yes Y/N Y/M thats my sister name pretty right?.

It was half an hour as my mom arrived at the mansion a.k.a our house as they enter we saw dad with a stroller.

Me and my brothers and cousin look at her and adoring her as she was so so cute!!..

As me and my relatives was talking my dad got a phone call as he picks it up

"Hello?,who is this?"
"What?!,but i just came home with my wife!,"
"So?!,i am the CEO!,cancel that freaking meeting!,cause i know that meeting will end in 12 in midnight!"
"Fuck...fine I'll go..."
"Don't show me your face later..."

As my dad ends the call he was looking so mad..

And he even curse its our first time to hear our dad curse...

But he was the one who says to us not to curse but whatever we curse hidely anyways..

"What you got a call?"uncle Seo said as he was sitting next to changbin "yeah..." dad said "you know that your wife will be mad and upset right?"said uncle bhang as he looks at dad

Dad nods as he picks up his coat and bag and car keys too as he goes outside

"Choi jaekyung where are you going?"

My mom said who was just got out of the mini kitchen as auntie Choi guides her.

"Sorry lov-" "what you are saying sorry again?,its been a year Jeakyung!,why wont you change!"my mom yelled as our uncle Yang and Auntie Hwang signals us to go in our shared room.

No one povs

As the 28 boys goes in the stairs and go in a seperate ways.

On the other side.

The Husband and wife was fighting as Mrs.choi(Jeakyung sister..,kets just call her minji) goes upstairs in a room which was your nursery room

(Your baby room🤩)

As your auntie minji put you to sleep in your fancy crib she left you secretly as she hurried downstairs

As she came down she saw it all a big fight between his sister in law and his brother having a big fight.

She can't take it anymore.

"YAHH!,STOP THIS FUCKING FIGHT!,CHOI JAEKYUNG GO TO YOUR COMPANY AND CHANGBIN AND THE OTHER GUYS GO WITH HIM!,AND YOU DAN GO TO YOUR SHARED ROOM WITH JAEK GO,YOU SHOULDN'T BE STRESSED!,GIRLS GO WITH HER!"

Minji said as she say down to the couch and crossed her legs as she caressed her temple.

"Aishhh,whatever this is my twins fault anyways...he is just too much workaholic...just like dad workaholic guys tch.."

As she talk to her self she look at the ceiling where a light was shinning brightly to her eyes.

As she closed her eyes some one called her.

To be continue...

Hi!♡ caratcheonsa/multistancheonsa how are you guys?
Good ok
But if you felt bad its ok jagi;) you will fix everything because you are strong!

"If everything is really ok thats the end,but if its not ok thats not the end,wait patiently again"
-Leona(me)

Goodnight/goodmorning/goodafternoon/goodevening!♡

Bye caratcheonsa/multistancheonsa;)

-Leona ♡'s you!♡♡♡