89

Talie became the first pregnant alpha. The comments on the Internet were not kind, and many people even said bad words. Overnight, he went from being the strongest A to being labeled as a person who is neither A nor O after getting pregnant.

Semis was full of confidence, thinking that his arrogant and irritable brother would not be able to bear the contrast and collapse. However, not only was Talie not affected in any way, but he was very happy to share his happiness online.

He didn't seem bothered at all.

Semis looked at the photo with paranoid and crazy eyes: "Why...why...why can you change my brother? Why...why do you want to get pregnant!"

When he fell into the madness of self-paranoia, he did not notice the surroundings. The temperature is getting higher and higher.

When he suddenly woke up, his whole body was soaked with sweat, his mind was in chaos, and every cell was burning like a sea of ​​fire.

Is this... a heat melt line? Semis's pupils shrank. This new type of weapon can silently kill any living organism in less than three minutes.

Semis jumped up suddenly and rushed towards the safety door below at a speed exceeding the limit.

The safety door is an emergency escape cabin that he had prepared long ago and can withstand 90% of physical attacks.

However, now the entire villa is shrouded in a melt line. Even if Semis discovered it in time, before he reached the safety cabin, he was horrified to find that the penis under his feet had begun to melt!

The water escaped from his body very quickly, evaporated, and turned into smoke.

Semis screamed in fear, trying to touch the safety door with his fingers, but his fingers slowly melted like sticky ice cream...

until the safety door finally received his consciousness and opened the door automatically. At this time, Semis had only the internal organs left. and a thin layer of dehydrated skin and flesh.

This brand-new clone can now only move with its trunk. The attack of the melt line is obvious. In the end, all the limbs are melted, and only the head and heart are left in the body that can still work.

The automatic door finally admitted him. The cool air of the escape door was almost like heaven, but Themis was already unconscious.

Before losing consciousness, Semis was still in disbelief, with only one thought in his mind: There was no way his brother could do this to him.

————

"Marshal."

"How is it?" Talleyin looked straight ahead.

"The mission has been completed, and there is no chance of the target surviving."

Talleyin closed his eyes, frowned, and uttered two indifferent words: "Very good."

Although he personally ordered the death of Semis, Talleyin did not Any feeling of relief seemed to be weighed down by something.

Shen Yue felt that Talie's mood today was very abnormal. He had not experienced such low pressure for a long time.

At this time, Taliein was leaning on the back of his chair with his head lowered. On the table were the tasks to be processed today.

Shen Yue frowned. Exactly an hour ago, Qiao Qi sent him a link, congratulating him on breaking the record and becoming the celebrity with the most fans but no account in history.

Shen Yue looked around and realized that the overwhelming comments on the Star Internet in the past two days were all about him and Taliein.

The people of the Federation are accustomed to enjoying the right to free speech, and whether it is praise or derogation, it is full of prejudice and extreme.