Chapter 16: A family

In the evening Gabriel and Nathalie went home with Baby Allison. As they arrived Nathalie imideatly went to her room to rest, as Gabriel went to his office. Suddenly... Adrien burst thru the office door yelling. 'Where's Nathalie!!' Adrien! Please don't burst in like that, and don't yell eather! She's resting, so don't disturb her.' Okay, and sorry dad. 'Did you have a great time at Nino's?' Yes, i did. And dad? 'Yes, Adrien?' Could we go christmas shopping tomorrow? I heard that there is a lovely christmas market not so far from here. 'That sounds lovely Adrien! I'll ask Nathalie if she also wants to join us when she's awake.' Okay, thankyou dad! Adrien said running out of the office to his room. ' Ugh, and don't make to much noise!' Gabriel said a bit frustrated as he made some of his new designs.

A few hours later...

It was 16:00 as Gabriel went out of his office to check up on Nathalie and the baby. He gently knocked on the door, as he heard Nathalie say 'come in'. He opened the door to see Nathalie in bed and Allison lying in her arms sleeping. He smiled as he gently sat on the bed beside her. They both looked at baby Allison peacefully sleping. 'Look how calm she is.' Yes, such a peauceful baby. How lucky we are.. Gabriel then rapped his arms around Nathalie who layed her head on his chest. 'I love you' I love you too my sweetheart, and i love you so much aswell my little girl. Gabriel said placing a little kiss on Allisons forehead. 

Then.. Adrien came into the room smiling at them. 'Come join us Adrien.' Nathalie said as he got into her arms, lying besides Allison. 'Mom?' Yes Adrien. 'Can we go to the christmas market tomorrow? I already asked dad, and he said he would ask you.' Nathalie looked at Gabriel as she chuckled. 'Ofcourse Adrien, i'd love to.' Thankyou mom. Adrien whispered knowing he would wake up his baby sister if he yelled again. 'No problem Adrien, I love you.' Nathalie said placing a kiss on his forehead. 'I love you too mom'

And there they layed together

Having something what they always wanned

A family