Chapter 23: 🤍Winter wonder land🤍

After a beautiful christmas morning Gabriel and Nathalie decided to have their wedding on new years eve. They were planning evrything as Adrien was playing with Marinette, Nino and Alya outside in the snow. 'So darling, what kind of theme would you want for the wedding?' Winter wonder land ofcourse and who do you want to invite honey, i know your not that of a social person. 'Well, thanks to you that changed' Gabriel smirked at her as she chuckled a bit. 'But- you can chose honey. You are my bride after all... my peaucouck.' And your my future huisband after all, my pappilion.' She said tysingly as they gave eachoter a little peck on the lips.

Adrien came into the house as they turned around to face him. 'Hey guys! Do you want to join us in the snow?' I don't think- 'Yes! We would love to join you and your friends Adrien.' Nathalie said winking at him as she dragged Gabriel with her to the changing room. 'Why are you doing this to me?' Nathalie smirked a bit as she spoke. 'Because i love you-' She said as they did on their winter jackets, scarfs and hats. And ofcourse, Gabriel wore his new red scarf. Then they got outside into the snow.

Nathalie ran to the snow as Gabriel was slowly walking to them. 'Come on father! Don't be so boring.' I am no- Before he could answer Nathalie threw a snowball into his face. Gabriel turned to her as a evil Hawk Moth smirk appeared on his face, in his evil tone he said. 'Oh- your going to regret that miss Sanceour..' He picked up some snow as he started throwing it at Nathalie, she also picked up as much snow as she could. It turned into a big snowball fight. Evryone was exhausted afterwards as Nathalie started lying into the snow as Adrien joined her. 'So- are you going to join us mr Agreste, or not?' Gabriel smiled at her as he layed down next to her in the snow. They intwerined their hands as all of them made snow angles. When they stood up Marinette spoke. 'Do all of you guys want to join me for some hot chocolate in the bakery?' That would be great! 'Yes, awesone Marinette!' Alya said. 'That would be nice miss Dupain Cheng.' You can just call me Marinette you know. 'Alright- Marinette.' Gabriel said as all of them walked to her bakery for some warm hot chocolate. 

Nathalie and Gabriels hands were intwerwined the whole time as Nathalie leaned her head against his schoulder. She softly whipered. 'I love you Gabriel' Gabriel smiled at her as he responded. 'I love you too my Nathalie' They continued walking as they drank some yummy hot chocolate at Marinettes house. All enjoying eachoters company-

on christmas♡

I hope you guys liked this chapter as much as i do❤❤ 

See ya guys soon👋🏻😄

-Flower💗