Nalu: Fireflies

{My first lemon. Hope you like it! This chapter is delegated to 1_NEKO-CHAN! Hope you like it!}

Lucy's POV

Well, as normal. Fairy Tail was like always. Part of it calm, other half...well, not so calm. Natsu and Gray fighting, Erza as well. Haha. Man. I just love this guild!

I went over to go sit by Levy, but I think she and Gajeel were "busy". Walking to Juvia to talk, I thought she was just gonna yell, "love rival!" Hate it when she does that. "Gray-Sama! Fight for me!" I heard her scream. I giggled.

Na. I thinks she's busy too. So I went over to Mira. Yep. She's busy as well. Since when dis she and Laxus get together? Geeze...

"Laxus...." I heard a slight whine behind me. Looking behind me, I saw Freed.

"Oh hey Freed" I smiled at him, he tried to smile back but failed. Honestly, everyone thinks he's strait. But not. He's gay, but I still love him as a friend hahaha.

He looked down and sighed "hey Lucy..."

"Still bummed about the two of them, I see?" I said with a slight laugh. But he was so disappointed. I stopped and hugged him. "It's OK Freed...I'm here always by your side."

"Thanks....so? How are you and Natsu?" He asked with a calm voice.

I blushed lightly. "Still friends. But I really want to ask him out! But...I think he likes Lisanna...."

His gay toned voice got ahead of me, "oh hell naw! You go get your man sister! Right. Now!"

I laughed and so did he. "Thanks Freed. I'll do it right now." We gave each other one last hug and I went on over to Natsu.

"Oi! Nats-" I looked at him. His back was turned against me and I saw pale arms wrapped around his neck. As I moved to the side a little...I saw him kissing Lisanna...NO! THAT! URGH! NO! As I started to tear up, Lisanna pulled back, looked over his shoulder and gave a small smirk towards me.

"Urgh!" I let out a slight whine and ran out side into the darkness...

Natsu's POV

"Gray! Stop playing around and fight me!" I yelled and laughed. He ignored me and kept talking to Juvia. What a hoe he is! I laughed again.

I suddenly heard a small voice saying, "hey Natsuuuu" and as I turned around. I saw Lisanna crash onto my lips. I turned a dark red.

"Oi! Nats-" I heard a sweet voice say behind me. Lisanna pulled back and I saw a slight smirk on her face. After that. Crying was all I heard and doors slamming shut.

Pushing Lisanna off I yelled, "Lucy! Wait!" And ran after her.

I ran out side after Lucy into the darkness. I couldnt find her. Ugh....fuck you Lisanna! How could you! I said to my self sadly. Suddenly slight crying was heard from above. Looking up I saw Lucy in her apartment window ceil crying. I could see fireflies reflecting from her tears as they fell one by one. She. Was beautiful... "Lucy...." I said quietly. Jumping up to her, I climbed up the wall to her.

"Lucy..." I said again to her.

"Go away Natsu....I know you love Lisanna more...so go to her....JUST GO!" She yelled at me and slapped me across the face. As I was sittinging in the window ceil I grabbed her hand. She looked up at me.

I tilted my head and smiled. Pulling her towards me I hugged her. Lucy's face in my neck her eyes widened. He face burning. We pulled back and there. Feeling warm lips against mine was wonderful. I pushed her over and kisses her again. Looking at Lucy, her eyes were wide open. Blushing a dark red. She closed them and kisseds back.

Slowly, I started to take my shirt off as she started to unbotton her shirt as well. She giggled. I love that sound...so sweet and beautiful... I slid her skirt off and she slid my pants off. She blushed when she saw a bulge in my boxers and so did I.

I told her to turn around, and she did. Start to unbuckle her bra. She flinched. "L-let me do it....it's embarrassing..." I laughed.

"So I close my eyes?" I nodded and did so. I peeked a bit and her bra was off and her underwear. She looked at me and saw I was peeking.

Hitting me in the face with a pillow I laughed and said, "can't help it... your beautiful..." I took my boxers off revealing my member and I began to kiss her neck. And she let out the sweetest sound.

I laughed a bit and pushed her over. Getting on top and continued to kiss her collar bone. "Mm..." She moaned slightly.

Looking up at her asking her if she was ready for me to come in. All she did was bite her lip and nod. As I positioned myself to enter her. And slowly I did. "Mmph...!" Lucy whined and gripped onto me. I held her hand and whispered.

"It's OK...." And went into her more. She nodded and let out sweet sounds of her moans. That's when I begun. I went in as deep as I can and whined out loud. Stopping I held her. Staying still not moving until I knew she was alright. She knew what I was doing. As she nodded. I started.

Starting to thrust into her she let out moans and "ah....N-Natsu..." Sweet moans and groans filled the room. This went on for quite a bit. The seconds turned to minutes...

About half an hour later. I hear Lucy still whining and my self groaning. "N-Natsu...i-im gonna...-" I cut her off.

"Me too..." I said and started to release my seed into her. I pulled out and I saw he cumming lightly. I kissed her and layes beside her. "I love you Luce...."

She kissed back and smiled, "I love you too....Natsu"

Happy's POV

"EWWWWWW" I flew to thew guild and yelled out to everyone. "Hey everyone! Guess what!"

"What?!" Everyone turned to me.

"Prepare for little Nalus running around!!!!" I yelled again.