The Annoying Call

One day in the office, a middle-aged government official named Xia Chuo Ming entered. He asked the receptionist,

"Can I see Mr. Chen Wei long, please?"

The receptionist replied,

"Please kindly wait for a few minutes, sir. I have to check on him."

"Yes please", replied the official.

Then the receptionist dialled the telephone. The ring ended as Chen Wei long took the phone. Thus, the conversation started,

"Hello sir!"

Then it continued,

"A government official claims that he wants to meet you. Did he make any appointment with you? Can I send him to your place?"

Chen Wei long demanded,

"Tell me his name."

Immediately the receptionist asked him,

"Sir, your name please."

He quickly replied,
"Xia Chuo Ming", which she repeated.

He replied,
"Tell him to wait. I was actually informed that he would be coming. I will come to the office."

"Ok sir", replied the receptionist.
Then she looked at the government official and said,

"Please kindly wait for a few minutes' sir. He will arrive soon."

"Yes. Thank you.", replied Chuo Ming. Then he further asked,

"Where is your boss? Won't he be inside the office?"

"Are you asking about the man I talked onto the phone?", asked the receptionist.

"What do you mean by that? Is he not the boss then?", asked Chuo Ming.

"Yes, he is", responded the receptionist. She continued further,

"He is the founder of this agency. But we have a successor who is currently active and takes care of the agency. To be short, we have two bosses".

"Who is the successor, then?", asked the official.

"He is none other than the grandson of Chen Wei long, Chen Yangzi.", replied the receptionist.

"It looks like a nepotism family agency", commented the official.

The receptionist gave him a look. Then the official grew silent. Then entered Chen Yangzi. He noticed the official and asked the receptionist,

"Who is he? What is he doing here?"

She replied, "He is the government official, Xia Chuo Ming. He is waiting for your grandpa."

"Ok, fine", replied Chen Yangzi.

Then he looked towards the official and greeted him with a smile. He greeted him back. Then Chen Yangzi left the place as he entered his cabin with a frown face because he heard everything.

After a few minutes, Chen Wei long arrived and greeted the officer. He greeted him back and Wei long directed him to come inside a private cabin. Thus, they started their chat as they were seated in the sofa inside the cabin.

"I wonder why Gu Xing Zhao desperately wants to meet me. What is the thing you guys wanted to say?", asked Wei long.

He replied,

"It's quite confidential. This thing is about the relation of China."

After he heard this, he started to go deep into the conversation.

      Meanwhile, Chen Yangzi became furious after meeting the officer. He started punching the boxing pouch vigorously. It was so vigorous. He murmured about that officer as he punched that boxing pouch.

"Does he have any idea about what he is talking about? Does he think that he is too clever enough to make such comments? Do I look like I'm good for nothing, huh? You have no idea, buddy. I literally want to punch your nose. But you're lucky. I met my grandmother before entering the office or else you would have been killed for real. I am really a dangerous one."

After he said these words, he continued to hit the pouch vigorously and his hand started to bleed. Zhang Rui Fang became concerned after seeing his bleeding hands. She yelled at Liu Xin Dong who stood beside her, watching the incident.

"Why aren't you helping him, Xin Dong? Go and stop him."

Liu Xin Dong replied,

"Just wait. The time didn't arrive yet. If I go now, then I would get killed. Can't you see his anger?"

Zhang Rui Fang asked,

"Why are you saying the verses said by Jesus Christ all of a sudden?"

Liu Xin Dong commented,

"I wonder why you are saying this out of nowhere?"

She became silent after hearing that because she herself didn't know why she brought that up.

After a few minutes, his punching reduced gradually. Xin Dong commented,

"This is the time"

Then he went to Chen Yangzi and asked,

"Why are you so angry Yangzi? Don't hurt yourself."

"You know what? I desperately want to nose-cut him. I want to keep him quiet. He should think more than 1000 times before making such mean comments", shouted Yangzi.

"So, you're telling me that you are angry because of a random comment?", asked Liu Xin.

"Do you really think that I'm angry because of a random comment?"

Yangzi asked again. Then he continued,

"I'm just done hearing those things again and again. It's unbearable, Liu Xin."

Liu Xin Dong hugged him and consoled him saying,

"Don't worry, Chen! Those mouth and mind will have a nose-cut after they get to see your potential. Don't pay attention to them. Leave it. That assignment will come to our hands anyways."

Chen smiled brightly.
He continued,

"Hey, Chen. I trust you a lot. Don't let me down."

Chen giggled further and said,

"You know me."

Liu Xin Dong smiled back and continued,

"Sit down. Let me apply medicine for your hands. How will you survive if you hurt yourself like this?"

Chen just smiled as Xin Dong applied medicine on his bleeding knuckles gently. Behind the wall, Zhang Rui Fang was watching Xin Dong with all her heart and soul. She lost herself as she looked at him applying medicine gently like a true gentleman. She was all smiling face. One can see that she is falling in love madly. But she made herself steady after she saw that Xin Dong is coming out. He didn't pay much attention to her and started leaving the place. She too left the place silently.
In the cabin of Chen Wei long, he finished his conversation with Chuo Ming. Chuo Ming insisted before leaving,

"Please kindly take care of it without fail. It bears our government's honour. It's really important for us to protect our bonds."

Chen Wei long replied,

"I know that fact way better than you, Mr. Chuo. It's quite needed for our country. We won't land into trouble."

Before leaving, he gave some files and pen drive and said,

"Here are the files and pen drive which contains information about your project. Kindly pay attention to it."

"I will use them effectively", said Chen Wei long with a smile.

The government officer smiled and left the place. Then Chen Wei long called the receptionist and said,

"Tell Chen Yangzi and all his gang members to present themselves in the meeting room without fail." The receptionist nodded and left the place.

(Vote, Comment and follow me guys for further updates. Hope you like my work for now.)