.two.

The thing that you need to know about Louis Tomlinson, is that he's always been a very determined, hardworking man.

When he wanted something done, he got it done.

When he set a goal, he worked toe and nail to achieve it.

While his classmates were out drinking, doing drugs and getting laid, Louis was curled up in his bed doing his schoolwork. It'd always been his dream to become a school teacher.

During the summer, he'd lock himself away in the local library, educating himself on absolutely anything and everything.

Even through the bullying he faced everyday going into his school, he pushed himself to go and get an education.

He could have easily just given up; dropped out. Louis adored his mother, but while he was in high school, there were four little girls at home, leaving very little attention to Louis.

Louis was never really interested in dating, but he had always known that he was gay. While other boys his age started talking about how hot girls were, he noticed the feelings that he was developing towards one of his male friends. He never proceeded it, fearful of being rejected.

That's why when he met Ben his first day of uni, he jumped on the opportunity of someone giving him their undying attention and noticeable mutual feelings.

The thing about Ben, he was an absolute gentleman. He never touched Louis without asking for his permission first and always taking him out on frequent dates. He never called Louis out of his name, except for the cute nicknames he'd create for the smaller man.

Once they started getting intimate, they had already been together for a whole year, Ben waiting until Louis was completely ready. Even when Louis claimed he was, Ben took things slow, out of fear of hurting the younger man. Also, Ben would never use derogatory or offensive language during their lovemaking, which Louis found very sweet of his loving partner.

They were an innocent couple since the beginning of their relationship, completely respectful to the other. That's one of the main reasons Louis was so taken aback by this student, Harry's, behavior.

Feeling completely violated, Louis panicked at the reaction his body received from his student, the front of his pants becoming uncomfortably tighter. He looked frantically at the rest of his class, at a loss for words, before looking down at his crotch, the bulge noticeable.

The class had all started chatting amongst themselves, the incident minutes before seemingly forgotten for the time being.

As for the situation in Louis' lower region, he grabbed a textbook from the table behind him, covering himself as he shuffled quickly back to his desk.

Directing his students to retrieve the textbooks from the table, Louis pulled out a sheet of paper.

"Just come up here when I call your name to give me your book number," his high voice fluttered. "And remember, it's your responsibility for the term. Anything happens to it, you will be fined."

By the end of the class, Louis' unfortunate boner finally decided to die down. He couldn't be any happier, considering he had lunch next hour. As the bell rang throughout the building, the students quickly exited his room, leaving Louis by himself.

Relieved, he rested his head on his desk, massaging his temples. Louis sighed before pulling his briefcase from under the desk, retrieving a couple of aspirin for his pounding head.

As he twisted the top from the bottle, several little white tablets scattered across the large wooden desk.

"Shit," Louis cursed under his breath. Reaching out to grab the pills, a much bigger hand scooped them from the desk.

"You know, I think you could loose your job for this," a low voice slowly whispered. Louis snapped his head up, only to come face to face with Harry Styles.

"They're aspirin," Louis sneered, reaching for the contents of his student's hand. Harry pulled his hand back with a smirk as Louis looked up at him from his desk.

"Can I help you with something Mr. Styles?"

"They are lots of things you could do actually," Harry send a wink to the smaller man, a smirk covering his features as Louis turned beat red.

Louis found his eyes trailing over the boy's body. Biting his lip, he noticed that the first few buttons of Harry's shirt were undone, revealing a toned and broad chest, littered in tattoos.

Harry let out a laugh before placing the tablets back onto his teacher's desk, breaking Louis' gaze away from Harry's breathtakingly beautiful body.

Louis gulped, his face burning as he adverted his focus to refilling the bottle of aspirin.

How messed up could he get? He was just checking Harry out? His student?

Louis heard Harry's footsteps as he rounded the desk, his breath catching in his throat as Harry stopped right beside him, pushing his lean body on top of the desk, his legs dangling.

Still fumbling with the pills, Harry's rough hand is placed on top of his, halting his obsessive movements.

"What are you d-doing Harry?" Louis is breathless as Harry brings the former's small, delicate hand to his mouth. His lips trail across the smooth surface of Louis' palm, a shiver racking through his body.

"Your skin is so soft," Harry's raspy voice rings through Louis' ears, as his lips trail down to Louis' thin wrist.

"So fragile," he hums against his skin, placing a kiss to his pale wrist. Harry's emerald eyes flutter open, looking into Louis' bright blue ones, before releasing Louis' arm and skidding off the desk.

"See you tomorrow Mr. T," his hot breath hit Louis' neck as he kneeled beside his blushed teacher.

As quickly as it happened Harry's lengthy legs trot towards the door, his hair flowing behind him.

He looked like a princess.

A princess in skin tight jeans and cloaked in ink, that is.

And Louis was hypnotized by the beauty of his student.