Progolue

Y/n's Pov

My name is Y/n Kent. I'm a Kryptonian from Krypton. My Kryptonian name is Y/n-el and I am the older brother of Clark Kent or Kal-el. When we were babies our parents knew the planet was going to explode so they decide to send us to a planet called Earth. They sent us in a rocket to earth and we both landed in a place called Smallville. A couple found us in a corn field. Their names are Jonathan Kent and Martha Kent. They decide to adopted us as their sons. Years later we found out about who we really are and where we come from. We both move to Metropolis and got jobs at the Daily Planet. I work as a freelance photographer and Clark works as a journalist. When we first got the job we meet Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen. Who show us the works around here. One day people were in trouble we use our powers to save the day. The people start to call us heroes. The people call me Superior man and they call my brother Superman. We both have the same powers like flight, heat vision, super strength, and other powers. For some reason when we get near to Kryptonite. It hurts Clark but i'm immune to Kryptonite. I don't know the reason why. We both kept saving the day from villains and stopping crime together. One days at the Daily Planet Mr. White called me, Clark, Lois, and Jimmy in his office to tell us.

Mr White: I want you guys to go to this special project.

Y/n: What's the special project?

Mr. White: Professor Hamilton and his coworkers wants the Daily Planet to report a device they been working on.

Clark: Ok we are on it Mr. White.

As we left his office and start to head to S.T.A.R. Labs Metropolis. We meet Professor Hamilton and He shows us the device.

Professor Hamilton: Here it is the device.

After we saw it Clark and Lois start to ask questions about it. While me and Jimmy were taking pictures.

Lois: Professor Hamilton what is this device?

Professor Hamilton: This is a portal gun. It can teleported anything anywhere.

Clark: Can it teleport living things or objects.

Professor Hamilton:

Right now it can teleport just objects but we are working on teleporting living things.

Lois: Could you show us how it works.

Professor Hamilton: Yes I will show you. I will use this apple to throw it to Hawaii.

Professor Hamilton grabs the apple and starts to calculate the destination on the portal gun. After he was done the gun shoots beam of light. It his the wall and a circle appears showing Hawaii.

Clark: Wow!

Lois: Amazing!

Professor Hamilton: Now watch this. I'm going to throw the apple through the portal.

Professor Hamilton throws the apple in the portal. It went through the portal and lands in Hawaii. After he is done with the demonstration. Suddenly one of the walls exploded to reveal Lex Luther in a robot suit and one of his Lexbots.

Lex: Greeting Professor Hamilton I will be taking that device now.

Professor Hamilton: No! Lex me and my group of scientists have been working on it.