Party For Chaos

Daniel/Orion-Spider P.O.V:

I have been training my electricity abilities step by step but there were a few times it didn't go well...

Flashback

The power went out so I had to fix it before Aunt Cass arrived. I open up the electricity box and I was slowly fixing it. I was so close until I touched a wire and I was pushed back and crashed into the wall. Of course it didn't hurt me as bad, I have been through worse but my back...

Flashback

I was swinging around the city and saw some goons. of course as the handsome, muscular hero myself I had to save the day by beating up the goons. Then out nowhere a goon had gloves tat glove out shockwaves it gave me a bit of trouble but did I loose... 

Nah I'd Win

I webbed him and took the glove glove and knocked him the hell out with one kick than the gloves decide to malfunction not only because all goon tech sucks mainly all because of me but I was somehow absorbing the power but it felt too much I ran on top of the building and high up in the sky letting out a small electrical explosion.

But it didn't hurt but I'm really mad it messed up my suit a bit...

Much more Flashback but I think these are enough to explain my case:

Now here comes the Intro

or...

(Lets say Peter Parker is Daniel, Miles Morales as Jaime and MJ as Bart)

I swinging around the city looking for bad guys helping people in the neighbour hood and enjoying my time and I arrive home (In my room) and hear noise through my bed room so I open up my door and see my childhood friend Mark.