Part 1

It was a lovely morning that started with birds singing and the serene sounds of nature blessing Tyler's ears as he waited for someone in his apartment.

Since Tyler and Josh started their own band, they were very excited about spending time together and working on music. They believed in sharing everything, supporting each other, and being honest. However, there were secrets between them, as no friendship is perfect.

Tyler's lyrics and music videos aimed to express his insecurities and depressive thoughts while helping others facing similar struggles. Blurryface, an alter ego of Tyler, embodied his darkest thoughts and emotions. But was Blurryface only a character in his music?

Today, Josh was visiting Tyler's apartment, both excited about hanging out since they didn't have a rehearsal. As Josh approached wearing his black and white t-shirt and bright red sneakers, he was consumed by worries.

Josh was harboring feelings for Tyler, and today he planned to confess them. Nervously, he rehearsed what he would say.

As they greeted each other with their customary friendly gesture, Tyler noticed Josh's anxiety and asked if he was okay.

Entering the house, they sat on the couch. Tyler gently held Josh's hand, encouraging him to share what was on his mind.

Finally, Josh mustered the courage to confess his love for Tyler.

- "I love you," Josh blurted out.

- "Aw, I love you too, bro," Tyler replied, misunderstanding Josh's confession.

- "No, Tyler, not in that way," Josh clarified.

- "W-what do you mean?" Tyler's confusion turned into curiosity.

Josh's heart was beating very fast, ready to burst from Tyler's potential rejection.

- "I mean, I'm in love with you! You, dummy," Josh admitted, turning red and covering his face with his palms.

Tyler immediately tightly hugged Josh, his body against his, and Josh wrapped his arms around Tyler's body.

The happy grin appeared on Tyler's face.

- "I'm in love with you too, Josh. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier... I was scared of this," Tyler confessed.

- "It's okay. I was trying to-"
Josh's words were cut off as Tyler pressed his lips against Josh's. And red-haired boy thoughtlessly responded to this kiss. At first slowly, and then more powerfully and harder. Tyler was on top of Josh, sitting on his knees, their hands softly clasped together.

When they pulled away from the kiss, there was a satisfied smile on their faces from what they had done.