1

7 years after..

Minakshi sat in her office at the "Delicious" hotel, the aroma of Thai spices wafting through the air from the nearby kitchen. As the manager, she was used to the hustle and bustle of the hospitality industry, but today her mind was elsewhere. She had just received an anonymous letter in the mail, addressed to her childhood home in India.

Curiosity gnawed at her as she examined the neatly written script on the envelope. Who could possibly be sending her a letter? She hadn't been in touch with anyone from her past life in India for years.

A week passed, and Minakshi found herself engrossed in her daily routine at the hotel. It was during a busy lunch service that a familiar face approached her, holding an envelope.

"Ink, what's this?" Minakshi asked, puzzled by the sight of her coworker holding another letter.

"I found it tucked under a stack of menus in the lobby," Ink replied, handing her the envelope. "It's addressed to you, but there's no sender's name."

Minakshi's heart raced as she recognized the handwriting on the envelope—it was the same as the anonymous letter she had received earlier. With stiff hands, she tore open the envelope and unfolded the letter inside.

"What does it say?" Ink asked, her curiosity piqued.

"It's... it's from India," Minakshi whispered, her voice barely audible. "It's asking me to come home." But Minakshi didn't mentioned the pictures envelope still consist

Ink frowned, concern etched on her face. "Are you going to go?"

Minakshi hesitated, her mind swirling with memories of her past life in India—the unanswered questions, the unresolved mysteries. "I think I have to," she finally said, determination in her voice.

With that decision made, Minakshi spent the next week tying up loose ends at the hotel before boarding a flight to India. As the plane touched down on familiar soil, she felt a sense of both excitement and trepidation coursing through her veins.

_

Minakshi's stop was to visit her old friend Yash and Harini. As she knocked on the door of their modest home, her heart raced with anticipation and nervousness.

The door swung open, and Yash stood before her, his eyes widening in disbelief. "Minakshi?" he exclaimed, pulling her into a tight hug. "It's been so long!"

Tears welled up in Minakshi's eyes as she hugged her old friend tightly. "Yash, it's good to see you," she whispered, her voice choked with emotion.

Yash ushered her inside, where Harini was waiting with a warm smile. But as soon as Harini laid eyes on Minakshi, her smile faltered, replaced by a look of shock and disbelief.

"Minakshi... is it really you?" Harini asked, her voice trembling with emotion. "After all these years..."

Minakshi nodded, her own emotions threatening to overwhelm her. "I'm so sorry for disappearing like that," she said softly. "But I had to come back. There are things I need to understand, things I need to make right."

Harini reached out and took Minakshi's hands in hers, her eyes filled with tears. "We've missed you so much," she whispered. "You were like family to us."

As they sat together, memories of their past flooded back—laughter, tears, and shared moments of joy and sorrow. But amidst the reminiscing, there was an unspoken tension in the air, a sense of unfinished business that hung heavy over them.

Finally, Yash broke the silence, his voice grave. "Minakshi, there's something you need to know," he said, his expression somber. "About what happened after you left..."

Minakshi's heart skipped a beat as she listened to Yash recount the events of the past seven years—the betrayal, the heartache, and the ultimate revelation that  Mohit had been sentenced to a lifetime in prison for his crimes.

"I can believe it," Minakshi whispered,"he deserves that"

"But now that you're back, maybe we can finally find some closure."

Minakshi nodded, her mind reeling with a whirlwind of emotions. "I have to find out the truth," she said, her voice firm with determination. "Cause if not Mohit then someone new decides to messed up"

As they sat together, united by their shared history and their determination to uncover the truth, Minakshi knew that she was facing the biggest challenge of her life.