3

That evening when Minakshi again step inside the house, a wave of tiredness pass through her.

Ain't no one she can really clean this much dusty house on her own..her body surely will not going to support.

What should she do? Go into neighbour house? Nah..

Harini? Maybe ..ok for now harini is ideal option.

She picked up her only emergency luggage bag and walked towards lift, ofcourse her other luggage is already in house of Yash.

As she get into parking her phone rand again..reading the name she picked it up "hello soobin?"

"It's me phi coffee.." said the giggling Ink from other side..

"When you are going to stop calling me coffee?" Said the older while sighing..

"That's not the point, I called you to tell that me and soobin decides to come to india?!" Said the teenager excited

"Really? Who gave you permission !"

"Phi Earth!"

"That man, I swear to god I will-"

In the meantime Ink pushed phone in Earth's hand..sign him to talk

"I gave her permission cause I have That chef competition in week and these two brats ain't help in any possible way and over that they just distract me!"

Sighing Minakshi said " then who is taking care of hotel?"

"Ofcourse I am shutting it down for while..I really need to win to gain name in market.."

"Yes chef! By why sending them here?" She asked being already tired before there arrival

"Even though they are legal adult they only behave like toddlers and leaving them unsupervised is risky for us.." Earth said in fake encouraging voice..

"Believe me you are going to pay for this..." She said through greeted teeths.."when though?"

"Tomorrow Afternoon.."  and believe when I said it her everything in her to not curse..

_

"Hello again" Minakshi lazily said as entered in the house..

"Why here?" Asked harini closing door..

"I am not cleaning that dusty rusty house"said Minakshi plopping on sofa as she rest..

"Lazy ass .." harini mocked walking towards kitchen " come help me"

"Not at all , I just entered ..by the way water please"

"Hah! You wish" harini said in mocking but still give water to Minakshi..

"I am curious about something" minakshi's tone change serious..

"What?"

"Sandhya don't have wealthy family background, but still how she got in one of expensive school in here?"

"I-" something in Harini  I surely moved ,"I don't know.." she laughed awkwardly

"You are the only wealthy person who  know about Sandhya which I know..and as per information I received you didn't pay for the fees" her eyes narrowed

"Then why you asking me?" Said the harini to leave a breath

"Hmm, I need to find then" said younger mong them leaning back

"Why are you so curious?"

"The amount is not small and people don't do charity.." a bitter tone escaped

"Maybe some people do.." the owner said walking towards kitchen again

Not to remember but still the face of that particular person dance in her memory,the one who actually drag her to clinic bring her juice..and..no no nothing matters, he must have forgotten it's already more than 7 years

"Call Yash" the voice came from kitchen.."and tell him to bring Ice cream while coming back"

"Party?"

"Yup, on you arrival".

They both didn't see eachother but cheeky grin is present on both lips..

Minakshi did as she were told and gladly asked of 2 different flavours..

Harini approached her while taking off her apron.." did you perhaps meet-"

"None..none of them and gladly prefer this way" a sad grin were present

"But she is your sister -" and second time she got cut off

"Does it matter?" A questing guess probably..

Sighing harini lay her head on back of sofa "and your mother.. actually she meet us once after you left and we didn't tell her anything though but she is hell ass rich and must have find out about you.."

"Don't bother me " said the one who is now snuggling in the cushion..
"By the way Sandhya's school have annual function about music something tomorrow, interested?"

"Am I invited?" Asked harini curiously

"I don't know how but people there are fond of you.."

"Ofcourse I am special.." she said flipping her hairs..

"Special my ass" said Minakshi scoffing..and moment letter received a flying cushion..

_

Next morning

Harini and Minakshi decides to visit the school for whatever music thing happening today..but ofcourse Every now and then Yogesh telling them something nonsense which is he curious about..

Ofcourse Yogesh takes a day off A WHOLE DAY OFF for this music thing which Minakshi gladly judge him for

Sitting there for while, she decides to stroll off to find something to drink as she is totally tired of bland water but suddenly a four year old get stumbled on her, before he can fall she hold him but still out of shock his lips pucker and dry sound of early crying is what she heard..

Hurriedly she picked him up and start moving little here and there making those 'shh shh' noise and what surprise He really calmes down sooner that expected .. as she believes that it's okay to move her attention she looked around to find anyone related to him when suddenly a lady came in front of her panting..

"Thank you.." she said huffing "I thought I lost-" she stop mid sentence as she looked at person who is holding her chind..

Ofcourse Minakshi felt quite awkward and as per her Einstein memory she surely not know the lady..

Getting out of trance by her own self she completed the sentence "- him in the crowd"

She get her child in her embarance and smiled at Minakshi "you are nice in real too"

"Huh?" Asked Minakshi dumfounded

"I mean you are nice.." she tried to atleast give something logical

"Hey Minakshi there is something I want you participate in and hey you?" Harini who initially approached for Minakshi looked at young lady

"You know her?"asked Minakshi

"Yes". "no" erupted at same time..

"Actually she were the one who renovated our house.."

"Ohh" a understanding sound left her lips..

They both talk through eyes about not telling Minakshi atleast for now which surprisingly got unnoticed by Minakshi..

"Let's go,and participate in that music instrument competition" harini said dragging Minakshi while glancing at back..

####

Curious for new characters?