Chapter 1

Tyler Nathan Togger. TNT. Single handedly brought the Panthers to nationals this year. Star quarterback for this said amazing team of super athletes.
Dillon Brush. "DB", not because of his initials necessarily. But our group thought he'd be most likely to turn out like DB Cooper from one of our favorite shows, "Prison Break." He plays wide receiver and is as much a star as TNT.
Calvin Shuge. "Shuga" because of his last name honestly. He's not on the football team. He's actually a cheerleader with his girlfriend. Whipped I'd say he is.
Xaviaar Makai. "Cooper" because he looks like Cooper Manning, Eli and Peyton Manning's oldest brother. And his name is weird with the two A's.
Conner Makai. "Eli" because he looks like Eli Manning. Xaviaar and Conner are 2 out of triplets, but there sister, Olivia, is homeschooled. But the boys, who we call the Manning twins are starting linebackers on the team.
Vincenzo Ceodo. "Jersey", because he gels his hair up everyday, he works out more than his QB does,and he's from Florence, Italy. Perfect definition if you ask us. He may keep pretty, but he gets filthy out on the field as our star wide receiver.

This is the crew. Nobody screws with us, but we're not like that.
We all do our own work, make time for other, "unathletic" events for school, and we all tutor. So don't try and pull that "you're all dumb jocks" type shit.
Because were all pretty athletic guys who have friends outside of our group, but nobody, and we mean nobody, gets in between the Bomb Squad.
It's a kindergarten bond that can't be broken.