Chapter 8

TNTs POV

Arrested I was. And the only thing I could spit out is about football practice.

That skeeve of a cop practically dragged me to the cop car, and threw me in.
I thought I hit the window, until the "window" grumbled a low, raspy "Ow Kid."
I sat up as easily and leisurely as I could while handcuffed.
And there in front of me was Drew Brees himself. I was flabbergasted, so I sat there open mouthed while the Drew Brees looked bored already.
So I tried to act cool, but I was sharing the back of a cop car with the fucking Drew Brees.
"What's up Drew. Why are you here?" I didn't stutter once. Props to me. "Well, you and your buddies are some the best ball players in the state, and I heard you guys were big Saints fans. So, I'm here to help you surprise Vincenzo."
I was excited, but at the end I had to laugh. "His name is Vincenzo, but he goes by Jersey."
He just nodded, and waved his arm out of the car.
"Sorry for doing it like this Tyler. We couldn't risk your friend finding out about this." I laughed at him again as the same cop kindly got in the front and drove out towards the highway. "Oh Drew. You've gotta learn our names already. Nobody but my mom has called me Tyler in forever." He nodded and told the cop to stop. There was a SUV with tinted windows parked on the side of the road. "That's my ride. I'll be in touch Ty- uh, what's your name kid?"
"Tyler Nathan Togger. But everyone calls me TNT. Nice to meet you Drew." He smiles, shakes my hand, and gets into the SUV. The cop looked at me in the rear view mirror.
"Come on TNT. You've gotta get to practice. This weeks game is big."

How would I explain this to anybody. Especially Jersey. Getting driven to my practice in a cop car.

All in a day of TNT.