part 1 (Intro)

KIM TAEHYUNG

Age 20. Lived with his parents in village. His family is counted in one of the richest peoples in around whole villages. Tae is well educated.

Everyone love him so much. His beauty is one of the biggest reasons that make every single person love him more and more.

Tae is a boy who like simplicity. There is not a little bit of show off in the boy. He is so down to earth. Tae parents really proud of their only son.
.
.
.

JEON JUNGKOOK

Age 24. Most disrespectful, wanderer, brat and rude boy. His life is just revlove around clubs, smoking, drinking and many more.

Don't want to be any relationship after what happened with him. He hate girls because he is gay. He really hate his parents for some reason.

His attitude is on peak now. He really didn't care for anyone. He is not like that from childhood. From childhood he is a good boy who love his parent.

But now everything changed. By only one misunderstanding jk totally changed. Jk listen to his brother a little bit. He didn't share his happiness and sorrow with his family.
.
.
.

JEON HOSEOK

Age 28. A nice man you have ever met. Respect and love his family so much. Elder son of jeons and CEO of jeon's corruption.

Married with jimin one year ago. Its love marriage. They both fall in love when jimin come in jeon corporation for PA job two year ago, and get married happily.
.
.
.

JEON JIMIN

Age 27. A sweet and polite person. Love his husband and family so much. Now 3 month pregnant. He is first his husband's friend then husband.

He had a great bond with jeon couple also. Don't like jk because jk always rude with him and other family members.
.
.
.

LEE FELIX

Age 24. Jk best friend. He is the reason of  jk is like that right now. He make jk disrespect to everyone like him. Jeon really didn't like him a little bit and always ignore him. They all want to kicked him out from their house but for jk they have to bear him.

Jk thinks about felix as the most loyal person who live him more then his family. But only if he properly know about him.