🍎Apple📻radio📻static📺

A/N: credit to imagine @ sinful_smondpie on twitter

I made Alastor a bit too smutty on this one so brace yourselfs cx you'll understand as you continue reading

So this will definitely have smut with all three Lucifer x vox x Alastor

/Alastor\

This morning was quite peaceful, drinking my tea while reading the newspaper and laughing at how they were mentioning the extermination killing so many sinners. Husk just glares at me while he starts drinking his booze.

It was quickly ruined when some sinners tried to take down the hotel once more, breaking the wall again.   I stood up leaving my newspaper down heading outside.

"It seems they have forgotten whose in charge of the hotel, that the great radio demon is here!"

I could hear Charlie in the background telling me not to be too harsh, but what can I do they're tearing the hotel down.  I slash them one by one while swallowing them whole.  All you could hear is pitiful screams and pleadings for me stop. 

"Oh it sure is good to let of some steam.." I look at the ground and notice the bloody floor at the front of the hotel, oh dear nifty will be upset.  I was about to go get nifty to start cleaning up when Charlie startled me.

"Alastor look out!"

I turn around and it seemed I forgot one sinner still breathing, oh my mistake.  Right as I was about to finish him off he throws me some pink powder perfume of some sort.

"Really?.....what is your next move mm?" I strangled his neck and pulled it apart watching it make an even more mess, oops.

That aroma he sprayed smelled kind of nice, until I started feeling a bit uneasy.  I look at Charlie feeling myself falling, the last thing I saw was her running at me.

/Charlie\
"Hey Al?....Al!!" I kept shaking him but it looks like he's unconscious.

"Vaggie!" I turn to look at her so she can help me lift him. I hear other footsteps coming as well.

"Hey sweetie I don't want you to hurt yourself I can carry him" my dad starts lifting him bridal style.

"You sure dad?" I felt tears going down my face, he looked at me with a smile and wiped them.

"Of course sweetie"

/Lucifer\

Damn Alastor how can you loose to sinners like that? I decided it would've been easier to fly to carry him back inside.  I don't want my dear Charlie to worry so I'll have to deal with him.

I lay him down and check if he is still indeed breathing, he smelled pretty funny must of been that perfume.  Wonder what that was?  I never really cared about pheromones to make demons loose consciousness.

I keep moving his face back and forth, forcefully opening his eyes to see if he'll wake up at all but he's really passed out.

*knock *knock*

"Yes?....come in?"

"It's me dad..." she opens the door and sits next to Alastor.

"He hasn't woken up at all?"

"Nope whatever that was really knocked him out..."

"You don't know what that is??"

"Of course not sweetie.....I never really liked involving myself in those things"

We let him rest for a while and I notice Charlie worried face, clenching alastors hand, looking at him once more as we leave the room.

"Hey sweetie he'll be fine don't worry..." I pat her shoulder doing so and she just gently smiles at me.  We get to the living room and everyone seems to be there looking back at Charlie.