📻Radioapple🍎

A\N:
So sorry for the late update I've been working nonstop haven't had time to write but this is going to have Lucifer angst and a bit of fluff so hope you enjoy! C:

sorry if it's quite short as well!

/Lucifer\

"Now this is interesting..?" I look back and notice Alastor turning into a full deer.

"Out of all the animals you could've done you chose the one you already are..??"

"Well what else am I suppose to do since I wasn't able to get your full power..." he just glared at me while having his usual smile as a full dear form. I shake my head not getting why Alastor can't understand that he's just a sinner if he were to gain my full power it would've been too much in his body and who knows if he would survive that highly doubt it.

We both seemed to be in a pickle having switched powers both of us still trying to figure it out.

I attempted his tentacles a bit, I use the staff closing my eyes really tight attempting to get off the ground, I take a peak and notice I was pretty high up. I attempted once more to grab Al how he does, but it wouldn't come out. I kept putting the staff towards him but I was just in the air with the tentacles behind me.

"Al...?" I was starting to give up on trying to grab him but now I couldn't get down.

"I have a bit of a problem...?" I scratch the back of my head as I look down and I don't see him anywhere.

"Al..?" I hear flapping going around beside me on the trees, I cover my face bracing for the impact, but it doesn't happen.

"Um...luci..." I stared at Alastor as he came back to human just using my wings. I couldn't help but start laughing at him being stuck on the tree holding my stomach.

"It's not funny Lucifer! you're also stuck aren't you?" I wipe the tears in my eyes as I look at him.

"But yours is because you though you were going to be able to fly on the first go....hehe...mine is just because your powers are weird.."  he just rolled his eyes at me and proceeded to try to fly away.

"First of.....you have to relax Al.."

"Same goes for you....your majestyyy" I huffed at his comment and tried to relax, closing my eyes concentrating really hard, all I heard after that was a poof and felt myself falling.

"Ahh!" Somehow I was able to use the tentacles to help with the fall.  I notice Al clumsy falling down like a bird whose just starting to fly, I caught sight of him about to fall right on me so I took a step to the right watching him fall right beside me.

"You fucker...ow....why didn't you at least try to catch me?" I bent down since he was on the ground.

"Now why would I do that...?" As I imitate him and he groans as he massages his body from the pain.

"It's like you forgot you can just heal yourself.....try it" he looks at me confused and he attempts to do the same thing I do since he's seen me do it before and only a small glow forms.

"There you go..." I notice it wasn't much because after wards I just kept hearing him groan.

"Now what should we do..." he gets up patting his pants getting the dirt off.

"What would you like for us to do your majesty.." An idea popped into my head, since he likes to mess with me with his tentacles I can do the same with his own, just wasn't sure if it was going to work.