Arrival

Gunnar spied the five men waiting for him at baggage claim, from the moment he stepped on the tarmac of O'Hare International. Buck "Golden Retriever" Diaz, previously Evan Buckley, the tallest of them, had a grey duffle slung over his shoulder as he spoke animatedly into his mobile, probably to Christopher whom Gunnar had only met at the wedding and would already murder a village for. Antonio Dawson, Jay Halstead's husband, stood nearby, a black leather jacket hanging wide to reveal a deep v-neck in the black t-shirt underneath. His Chicago PD badge was in his hands, and he seemed to be smoothing his thumb over it repeatedly. The action obviously soothing him.

Kelly "LT" Severide and his husband Matthew, both still wearing their turnouts, faced the other two. Kelly took a big swallow from a bottle of water, passing it on to his husband, who took a smaller sip and closed the bottle, tucking it into the pocket of his turnout pants. Kelly's own weapons bag slung across his back as he tucked his husband protectively closer to his side.

Steve "McG" McGarrett appeared from the direction of the information booths, approaching the group. Buck hung up on seeing his approach, all of them sharing a few words before looking up and in his direction as Gunnar entered.

He nudged through the crowd with a wide grin on his face. It had been long enough since he'd last seen any of his team or their spouses and kids. He was allowed to be happy about seeing them again. It wasn't like they weren't equally as happy to see him. It was no secret between the team or their spouses that Gunnar had been the one they'd gone to when they were on duty and had no access to their husbands. The team were closer than close, and they'd all taken spouses who understood and appreciated that, one's who had willingly invited Gunnar into their marital beds more than a couple of times when he visited. Gunnar had never declined. Why should he? He'd been unanimously voted as everyone's second husband, and he was perfectly happy with that.

"Before you start, I'm not going to tell you where I was." He tilted his head with a coy smile, shaking his weapons bag softly, having taken it on the plane as hand luggage after producing his SEAL Badge and spinning a yarn. "But I will tell you I need a change of clothes and a safe place to store my shit."

"We know better than to ask, and you can leave your shit in our truck." Matt scoffed, a smirk lilting at the corner of his mouth as his eyes spanned up and down Gunnar's body, taking in the trunks and unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt that he wore.

"You got real fucking sexy since the last time we saw ya, Rottweiler." Kelly bit his lip as his eyes lingered on Gunnar's longer chestnut curls and his well-trimmed facial hair. Those emerald green eyes continued downwards across Gunnar's new sun-bronzed skin tone, darkening as they reached the point where his trunks were held up by him tying off the drawstring.

"I've always been sexy, LT." Gunnar flirted, his voice lowering to a purr as he dug his teeth into his own lip and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Whatever, pup," Antonio stepped up behind him, arm curling around to haul Gunnar back against him. Of course, that left Antonio's palm resting on Gunnar's muscular stomach. The older man didn't hesitate for a second, running his hand over tensed ridges of muscles, up the dip between his pectorals and tracing it delicately around the column of Gunnar's neck, dipping into the hollow of his throat a couple times.

"Whatever?" Gunnar turned his head, looking at Toni with incredulity. "Ass!" He exclaimed overdramatically, driving his elbow back into the older man's stomach.

"Oof!" Antonio released Gunnar in favour of bending in on himself to clutch his stomach. "Damn, sometimes I forget how strong you are." He grunted, a pained look on his face.

"You won't be making that mistake again." Buck moved to lean his forearm on Gunnar's head. "Gunnar's a little shorter than us, but he's got more power in him than the freaking sun!" He declared proudly before dropping all of his weight against the younger who remained unbothered and in his casual stance.