004 .

( i'd just like to preface that the conversations won't be following the exact conversations that are said in the villa because i am not sitting through about 100 itvx ad just to get to them)

Eden's POV —

     Today has been long, that's for fucking sure. And it isn't even close to over. After the pie challenge, we all got cleaned up and before we knew it, it was time for us to get ready for the evening.

I decide against wearing a dress tonight, opting for a short skirt and a mesh cropped shirt paired with some black heels.

Now, i'm not exactly sure how this happened but, somehow, i came to be on the terrace with Sophie and Georgia.

I am stood leaning against the railing of the terrace, my knees resting on the sofa, while my eyes scan the villa, only listening to the girls' conversation when it seemed interesting which, it was certainly about to get.

My dark brown eyes move around the villa slowly, looking for nothing in particular until they pause on a certain someone. Josh is sat with Callum on one of the randomly placed sofas which are scattered around the villa.

His beautiful blue eyes catch mine, a smile immediately forming onto his face as his hand moves up from his lap, waving at me.

I can't help but let out a small giggle at his action. I mean, giggle? Me? God, what is happening to me.

I lift my hand from the glass railing, giving him a wave back, a smile still firmly planted on my plump lips. I watch as he moves his hand from the air to infront of his mouth, blowing me a kiss.

This makes another small laugh escape my lips, shaking my head slightly at him. I move my hand to pretend to catch the kiss he blew. I ball my hand to look like i'm holding the kiss before looking at him for a moment with a playful smile as i pretend to chuck the kiss away, wiping my hand on my top after.

I watch as he laughs at me, his face immediately forming a false pout, pretending to wipe away tears from his eyes.

I laugh but before i could do anything else, i hear my name being called from behind me. I turn to see Georgia moving to sit beside me, and Sophie on the other side. I move from my position of kneeling on my knees which were admittedly getting quite sore, spinning around to sit properly.

"Girls, i've got a problem." Gee starts, picking at her fingers in her lap.

"Yeah?" Sophie replies, sitting forward in her seat to involve herself more in the conversation.

"I just can't imagine having sex with Callum yet." Georgia says quietly. My eyes widen, both in shock that she can't imagine sleeping with her partner and in shock that anyone couldn't imagine themselves sleeping with Callum. I mean, come on, the guy is definitely easy on the eyes.

"You joking?" Sophie replies, her hand moving to put some of her hair behind her ear, her eyes resting firmly on Georgia waiting for a response.
"You can't imagine having sex with Callum?"