{•First inconters•}

You had always tried your best not to cross paths with gangs or even be near them but one day you had to do a project with a gang member. His name is Sanzu, He's apart of Tokyo Manji gang super loyal to Mikey. He is very quiet has white long hair and greenish blue crystal like eyes. He always wears a mask but people never dared to ask why or what he was hiding. His cold and harshly seeming appearance scaring almost everyone but you, You left school after the bell rang completely ignoring everyone, Your mind puzzled because out of everyone you got Sanzu...why him...

{First person}

I sigh relaxing in my sweat pant and hoodie i had changed into when i got home, Suddenly i hear my door bell ring. It couldn't be my brother, He was at work. I hesitantly get up from my bed and walk over to my the door opening, My eyes widens a bit when i see that boy..Sanzu..  "How did you get my address?." I say as i look at him uneasy and surprised.  "Followed you..". He mumble out in a blank cold tone.."Oh." I say in a low tone as i look at him, My expression turns to confusion "What are you doing here?" I didn't bother hiding my discomfort as i cross my arms. "To study and do the project." he said in a slightly snappy tone, I sigh my nose scrunched slightly at his sassy tone and i move to the side to let him in.

He enter taking off his shoes as he look around, His eyes seem to wonder everywhere.

{A weeks later}
The Movement..

Sanzu had been coming over for a week now to study and help with the project but he gave me the chill sometimes, There was just this feeling i couldn't shake off like when our eyes would meet he'd quickly look away and he was always mysterious...

I was laying in my bed about to fall asleep when suddenly a ring echoes through the house i sigh and get up, Remembering about the white haired boy. I walk to the door and let him in, Ruffling my h/c h/l hair tiredly as i walk to the living room where we study. I sit down and my couch shifts as he sits beside me but i shifted more away. About half a hour had passed and i was struggling to stay awake, My e/c eyes constantly shutting for longer periods of time then i wanted. My body occasionally swaying back and forward, Struggling to stay up straight eventually i pass out as i was reading something. About 3 hours later i wake up to see Sanzu passed out beside me  his hair messy and looked knotted probably from his swaying in his sleep. I get up and grab a hair brush and pull him to me laying his head in my lap as i brush his hair. I've always had a habit of making sure everything is perfect and his hair was bothering me.

After i finished brushing his hair i run my fingers through his hair playing with it and i ended up falling back asleep. A while later my body shakes a bit from something causing me to wake up and i rub my eyes sleepily, I look to see sanzu sitting up as he scooted away his cheeks brushed with a red shade i'm guessing but i couldn't see much because of his mask.

After that incounter i noticed how he stared at me sometimes and immediately looks away when his eyes meet mine. He came over again like any other time but my gut told me something was going to happen...

It worried me, I was sitting on the couch talking about our project when suddenly i feel something graze my fingers. I look down to see his fingers intertwined with mine his thumb rubbing my hand slightly, I shiver as i look back trying to continue to talk but my mind had now drifted off. I feel my body heat up as i hear his heavy breathing in my ear, I move to look over at him but was suddenly pushed down against the couch. My eyes widen as i look up at him, His hair falling down and his mask was off. I could see he had two diamond shaped scars on the corners of his mouth, His eyes stare deep into mine as he lean down his lips almost touch mine but i wrap my legs around him, Swinging myself onto him and sitting on top of him, He looked startled but also aroused. He sits up and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me close.

He lays his face into my neck and i feel his lips graze my skin making me shiver. I move a bit but he just tightens his grip and presses his lips more aggressively against my neck kissing it a few times. He refused to let go and held onto me his hands start to caress my waist, I feel his hands slide to my pants gripping the clothing tightly his hands trembling slightly but after a moment let's go.

Later that night i walk to my kitchen,It was about 3:00 am and Sanzu had already left...awkwardly...I drank a glass of water  why would he act like that? I mean he barely knows me yet he was so tempted and that look in his eyes..My thoughts are interrupted when i hear a light knock on the front door...

[I wonder who?~ 😏..]