A/N!

Yo! New writer here lololol, I just decided some random thursday to start writing some fantasy royal prince kazuha stuff so here it is. Using Y/N as your name! Updates will probably be depending oh whenever i have time and motivation! So, currently no schedule. I'll start on the first chapter shortly. (..umm and im not sure if anyones going to read this anyways but a hobby is a hobby am i right... haha)
Anyywayyysss enjoy if u can 🔥

STORY START/REFRESHER;

You, known as Y/N, find yourself on the side of the road after just being kicked out by the house owner due to rent expenses going up yet again. You just couldn't pay it off now with the horrible pay of a waitress. The prices are going up, yet not normal job wages!? 'This kingdom isn't fair..' You mumbled to yourself. You looked around, clutching your medium-sized bag and got up to walk around to look for a place to sleep or something, not paying much attention to the people pointing your way or laughing for being kicked out. You had at most $244, which would not last long here. With no other choice, you leave off to one of the main trails. "I'll leave this sick place and head to another kingdom, a more fair one."...
And after many days of traveling and saving as much as you could, you make it atlast; Inazuman Kingdom. Though Inazuma is known for people being cold at first to outsiders, you took your chances, as you had nowhere else to go. You took a deep breath, and atlast, hurried to the grand kingdom's giant gates...

See you first chapter! -🫶🪦