Part 1

You and your band had gotten front row seats to Brozone concert. Your manager wanted you to see your new competition and to scope them out. They boys get on stage and start singing their song "Perfect". You noticed that Violet seemed to be into the lead singer JD by how she was eyeing him.  Parsley seemed to be eyeing the guy who is the fun one but you just roll your eyes at them eye looking at some boys. This was the competition. Even if you did like how the pink haired one looked and sounded. This is your career you won't jeopardize it.  Suddenly it looked like the leader JD was going off from their original choreography and they seemed to look all nervous to you. Suddenly they fall from the tower and the huge disaster happens on the stage.

You gasp in shock. Definitely not expecting that to happen. You and your girl band were shocked to say the least. Brozone ran backstage and y'alls manager decided that this was the perfect time to introduce yall together.  You distracted the audience who were upset cause of Brozone leaving.

After the concert, it seems your band has gotten extremely popular.  Next day when your album was released, you sold out. You were on magazine covers and everything. Violet was the band leader and the pretty one. Parsley was the exciting and adventurous one.  You were the cute and calm one who had the sweetest smile.   No matter where y'all went , people recognized and asked for autographs. You were polite and always willing to take pictures.

Brozone was all over the papers the next day.  They broke up.  Tons of fans crying in sadness that their favorite boy band disbanded. But that just left  your girl group to fill the gap.  You traveled all over the trolls world, you dabbled in all types of musics to appease every troll. You had rock songs and pop songs and country songs and funky songs. Y'all even added some classical to some songs. Y'all were known far and wide and loved by many because you appealed to all music lovers.

For the next several years , y'all were on top. You won awards and had an awesome fan base . But after 8 years of making songs together, Violet wanted a solo career. She said we were too old to be in a girl group anymore.  That we are in our 20s and we need to go out and make a name for ourselves but she meant herself.

Violet: "Look it's just a "girl thing". We knew we wouldn't last forever. We are no "babes in toy land" and we won't be young forever. So, "girlfriend", I'm going solo. We used to be "the chicks" but it's time for me to "xscape" and make a name for myself. Y/N and Parsley, all yall need is some "TLC" and I'm sure you "spice girls" will be fine. It's time for me to "go-go."  Bye girls.

Then she up and left. You havent seen her or parsley since.  Not knowing what to do next you head to Mount Rageous to find work as a music artist.  This is where things get bumpy.