Part 3

(This is the where the movie meets the story.)

Y/N enters the Boom Box as Velvet and Veneer sing. She heads backstage since she was well known in the entertainment industry, she was let back there. She searches for the twins dressing room and finds it, entering but being sneaky across the floor. She hears a crate open and watches as a troll drops from the ceiling and lands on the makeup table, which causes her to wince.

She was hiding behind a plant listening about how the Troll named Floyd was captured and was being used to fulfill the dreams of Velvet and Veneer by sucking out his talent. The door rattles and Floyd told his brother, John to get out of here and she heard John saying he'd find their brothers and save Floyd. Velvet and Veneer walk in, and she makes sure to stay silent. "Ugh we need more troll," Velvet says to Veneer sitting in one of the dressing room chairs. "Maybe we can stop for a bit while we on the top," Veneer says to his sister. " We do not need to stop. We are so close to being the best. We even beat our old teacher on the charts list. Ugh we should have kept her around. We could have sucked all her talent. She had a lot," Velvet said grabbing her brother's cheeks and dropping them. "Wait, another troll!" Floyd exclaimed, "You don't need to capture an innocent troll that has nothing to do with this." (You are still hiding)"Oh she used to be our tutor for years, but Velvet said we didn't need a tiny troll telling us how to sing and dance," Veneer said trying to do a danced move he was taught by Y/N. Velvet smacked her brother on the head. "We didn't need her or her horrible lessons. Come on bro, let go buy illegal pet monkeys," Velvet said as her and her brother leave.

She waits and comes out of her hiding place using her hair to get onto the table. "Whose there?" Floyd says jumpy. "Woah, your um its Floyd, yeah? From Brozone? Huh so you're the reason those two lazy teenagers are good now huh, " she says walking around his bottle. "You are definitely trapped. You need the perfect family harmony to escape, I am guessing, " she says, knowing this she learned everything she could about music. Floyd looks at her in shock. He never met her before, but she seemed familiar. "Anyway, your brother doesn't look like the smartest person, and I'd hate for fellow artist to be used by those to. So, I'll go find your brothers. Anyway, I will be back to save you," she winks and blows a kiss, "bye mister sensitive." Smirking, she salutes and swings her hair to the air vent escaping, leaving a shocked and flustered Floyd wondering, what the heck was that and who the heck was that.
————————————————————————————

Edit 1:  please let me know what you think in comments below.  I know I'm not the best writer but. I'd love for yall to comment and tell me what you think.  Thanks for reading