Trevor Zegras-Anaheim ducks

I got home from the store and walked up stairs to find my husband and kids and I heard him talking from Ellie and Easton's our 3 year old  twins room I walked over to her room and stood by the door It was closed so I decided to listen Trevor started telling the kids a story

"I met you're momma when we were just teenagers" 

"really" Easton asked

"yep uncle jack and I became friends from playing hockey together and one day he invited me over so when I got to his house and knocked on the door you're momma opened it and all I thought was wow she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen but uncle jack didn't want me dating her"

"why not" Ellie asked

"because uncle jack was really over protective of mommy and didn't want me hurting her I'm sure you'll know all about it when you're a teen and bubby don't want boys talking to you"

he paused before speaking again

" but I didn't let uncle jack stop me because I knew you're momma was the one for me so after a month of listening to uncle jack I decided to ask her out and she said yes but then uncle jack was mad at daddy"

"that's mean of him" Ellie said

"I know but he just wanted mommy to be safe and after a couple dates he finally came around to it and was ok with it me and mommy dated for 2 years it was very busy too I got drafted and so did uncle jack and then mommy and me moved to California for hockey and uncle jack went to New Jeresy"

"what about uncle Quinn and uncle Lukey" Easton asked

"well uncle Quinn was already in Vancouver for hockey and uncle Lukey was still in Michigan playing"

he paused again

"after 2 years I asked mommy to marry me and she said yes I was happy we started planning the wedding right away whatever mommy wanted for it she got and then a year later we got married that was one of the best days of my life about 1 year after we got married we found out about you guys we were very excited to become parents and mommy was happy to have twins like her and uncle Jack"

"was everyone happy about us" Ellie asked

"of course both of you're grandparents were happy and uncle Lukey was happy and uncle Quinn and uncle jack was happy especially since you guys are twins"

"what about uncle Griff and aunt Ava "Easton asked

"yep both very happy why do you think aunt ava visits so much"

the kids giggled

"what about uncle Coley"

"he was really happy he actually really misses you guys he told me yesterday"

"what about uncle Alex " Ellie asked

"yep he might be coming here soon too"

"really" they both yelled

"yep on his next off day"

"so are you happy you're with mommy" Easton asked

"of course I knew from the moment I laid my eyes on her that I wanted her and no one else and I love you're mommy sooooo much"

I opened the door

"mommy" the twins yelled as they ran up and hugged me

Ellie kissed my belly

"how Layla mommy"

"she's doing good she'll be out of my belly soon"

Trev got up and kissed me

"how was you're day"

"amazing"