Chapter 27 Fainting at the press conference

Oops, those damn familiar allergy symptoms seem to be coming.

However, he obviously only ate a little bit, how could he still be allergic? !

Even if Actor Shen didn't specifically tell him, he still knew how important today's press conference was. Besides, it was live broadcast and there was no chance for post-editing.

While worried, Chuluo ignored his physical discomfort for a moment, thinking that he must not make a fool of himself at the press conference.

Otherwise, Actor Shen will definitely hate him to death, and he really can't cause any more trouble for Actor Shen.

He raised his head and glanced at Shen Xingzhi cautiously, and found that Shen Xingzhi was answering other reporters' questions. He didn't notice anything strange on his side, and secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, his symptoms this time are not as severe as last time. Judging from the current situation, he should be able to survive until the end of the press conference.

But it happened that the house leaked and it rained all night. Just when Chu Luo was trying his best to endure his physical discomfort, the reporter did not dare to ask Shen Xingzhi directly about some questions, so he actually shifted the target to him.

"We would like to ask Luo Luo, your boyfriend is a movie star, will you be jealous when you see your boyfriend having intimate actions with others on TV?"

Chu Luo was suffering from unbearable abdominal pain and was breaking out in a cold sweat. He was about to come out, but he still forced a shy smile and nodded gently, "Well, actually, he can, but he is an actor after all, and I can understand it. The most important thing is that he You will coax me when you get home."

The more Chu Luo said, the more embarrassed he became. He didn't know if this was the right thing to say. After he finished speaking, he turned his attention to Shen Xingzhi and saw that Shen Xingzhi was smiling. Staring at him with interest, he felt relieved.

But the reporter seemed a little dissatisfied and continued to ask, "Then have you and Actor Shen considered when to get married? After all, Actor Shen has reached the marriageable age, and it is not easy for omegas to have children as they get older.

" Luo didn't expect that this reporter would ask these questions. He even thought about getting married and having a baby for him and Actor Shen.

He didn't know how to answer, so he looked at Shen Xingzhi for help.

Shen Xingzhi took the initiative to take the reporter's questions and said in a somewhat unkind tone, "If you have any questions, just ask me. Luo Luo is shy, so don't scare him." After

hearing this, the reporter apologized to Chu Luo . , and then asked Shen Xingzhi again.

As for what Shen Xingzhi said next, Chu Luo didn't hear a word.

Because his abdominal pain suddenly worsened, his stomach began to churn, his head began to spin, and cold sweat kept falling down his pale cheeks.

Before he was about to lose consciousness, he reached out and hooked Shen Xingzhi's sleeve.

When Shen Xingzhi turned his eyes, Chu Luo apologized to Shen Xingzhi in a blur, "Yes, I'm sorry," and then fainted on Shen Xingzhi.

Shen Xingzhi was frightened by Chu Luo. He hugged Chu Luo with an uncontrollable expression and shouted, "Luo Luo, Luo Luo, baby, don't scare your husband."

When he found that Chu Luo had no response and his whole body was burning, he directly pushed Chu Luo into his arms. Luo hugged him and ran toward the exit in a panic, his face filled with anxiety and worry that he had never seen before.

At this time, the scene was already in chaos, and Shen Xingzhi's assistant and agent rushed to the scene immediately.

Lin Yang wanted to take Chu Luo from Shen Xingzhi, but was scolded by Shen Xingzhi, "What are you still doing? Go and drive. How come you don't even have this bit of common sense as an assistant? Don't you want to do it?" ?"

Then, he shouted directly at the reporters surrounding him: "Get out of here."

Lin Yang had been with Shen Xingzhi for several years, and he was already used to Shen Xingzhi's temper. Apart from his bad temper, Shen Xingzhi is also very generous to his employees.

Lin Yang said nothing. In contrast to Shen Xingzhi's emotional breakdown, Lin Yang calmly ran towards the parking lot.

Jiang Yunguang stayed at the press conference to handle follow-up matters.

"Sorry everyone, due to unexpected circumstances, today's press conference will end here."

Faced with this situation, many reporters were embarrassed to say anything more and were packing up their things and preparing to leave.

I don't know who suddenly said in the crowd, "Chu Luo suddenly fainted. Could it be that Movie Emperor Shen did too hard yesterday and Chu Luo was exhausted?" "

I also want to say that I didn't dare just now. I heard this The sisters at work said that it was Actor Shen who took Chu Luo out of the car this morning. What else could he say? It was too late yesterday." "

I'll go, no! Is this what we can listen to?"

"Shen The actor must have carried his little wife to the nearest hospital. Why don't we follow his car to the hospital and have a look? We'll find out when we get to the hospital? If it's true, then this news will definitely be more It's so exciting, think about it, that the normally abstinent actor actually made his beloved wife faint, tsk tsk..." "Yes, yes, yes

, walk quickly, walk quickly, you won't be able to catch up in a while."

Jiang Yunguang said as the reporters chatted. After the discussion, I felt like my head was spinning. These reporters really didn't even care about their humanity for the sake of news.

He wanted to stop these reporters, but they would not listen to him. Before he could say anything, the reporters hurriedly rushed out to chase Shen Xingzhi's car with their equipment in hand.

Shen Xingzhi was sitting in the car, touching Chu Luo's hot forehead, and anxiously urged Lin Yang, "Can you drive a little faster? Just the nearest hospital! Hurry!"

Lin Yang has been an assistant for so many years and has already After many battles, he comforted Shen Xingzhi and parked the car smoothly in front of the hospital.

Shen Xingzhi carried Chu Luo out of the car regardless and ran straight to the hospital, "Doctor, hurry! Hurry! He fainted!"

Upon hearing this, the doctor at the hospital immediately took Chu Luo from Shen Xingzhi's hand. Came here and sent to the emergency room.

The reporters who rushed out to chase Shen Xingzhi's car went out. When they saw that Shen Xingzhi's car had disappeared, they gave up the idea of ​​staying at the hospital and started publishing news directly on the spot.

A piece of news [actor Shen was suspected of having too much lust and sent his young wife to the hospital] was on the Weibo hot search list and became a trending topic within a minute.

【I go! Is Shen Xingzhi so fierce? ! ]

[So baby Luoluo fainted just now because of physical exhaustion last night? ]

[What the hell is this breaking news? It's so exciting! ]

[Could it be that Actor Shen is punishing Luo Luo for only hugging the pillow but not him last time? ]

[This, this, this, baby Luoluo is so miserable. Tears flowed from the corners of my mouth. It's so miserable, it's so miserable, it's simply miserable. 】

[Hahahahaha, Best Actor Shen deserves to be called Best Actor Shen. Not only is he good at acting, he is also very good in that aspect! I'm crazy about this couple! ]

[I wonder if the shy Luoluo will let Actor Shen go to bed when he wakes up and sees this news, hahahahaha! 】