DA STUDIO 👹

Charlie cautiously ventured into the V Tower, and up to Valentino's studio. She took a seat and waited to be picked up. "Charlotte! Nice seeing you. I must say you look fabulous!" Red smoke began to surround blonde cinnamonroll. "Uh..hi! Thanks. Uhm, Verbal-a-UH-something asked me to come here, heheh," Charlie murmured, nervously. "Yes, yes! Come, follow me. You know me...remember 👹?" Val asked, sinisterly. "Uhm..."

SHEET! I DO KNOW HIM! THAT SON OF A DEMON!

"Yeah. I do," Charlie said, looking at the ground. Valentino grinned, and led her to his "Humble smegs dungeon".
Without a thought Charlie yelled, and brought out a fist, almost transforming into her demon form.

I'LL SHOW HIM HOW IT FEELS TO BE TREATED SO POORLY
She thought

Suddenly, she was interrupted by that familiar, dorky voice. "Erm, hi 🤓" Verbalase blushed. Charlie looked him straight in the eye, and put down her fist. "Uhhh, heheh, sorry about that!"

"Oh, it's totally fine! I didn't even see anything!" He assured her. "Well, here he is. Go, now. The camera is about to start," Val nudged Charlie forward. "Wait..camera?" She asked, concerned. "Uh, heh, yeah! I asked Val if we could film a movie together!" Charlie began to feel warm with worry. "Uhm, you're turning red," the nerd, said, smirking. "Uh...what kind of movie, exactly?" Verbal knew she was onto him, and turned towards Val for help. "Charlie, dear! It's just a chase seen, you can do that? RIGHT?" Val bent down to her level, and put his hands on her shoulders, while yelling these words as red smoke formed. Charlie swallowed. "Uhm..I'm sorry I..-"
"RIGHT?" He yelled even louder, tightening his hands around her. "Uhm-I-uh.." Val furry growled at her tightening his grasp more. "O-Okay! Just don't hurt me! Please!" She whimpered. "Don't worry! I won't hurt you! I like you!" The beatboxer said, wholesomely. Charlie straightened her stance, and brushed her pants off. "Okay. What do I have to do?" Val pushed a button that allowed for pink smoke to come from the walls. He then turned on the song "Hideaway" Verbalase looked at her and said, "I'm gonna hide away from you, and you'll run to me, and you'll follow me." He touched her down to her 🐱. "WOOOOHOHOAH! NO THANK YOU!" She turned around, and saw Val, giving her a mean stare, which pressured her to continue.

C'mon Charlie! Aggressive kindness? No..he hasn't done anything bad yet. I trust you Verbalase.