1.

*Taylors pov*

It's the final night of tour. I stretched it out to Valentine's Day and we are in Kansas City for the final night. Where it all began for me and Travis. Football season finally ended and the chiefs won the Super Bowl for the 3rd year in a row. I'm so excited. I am not feeling that great tonight but the show must go on. Me and Travis went to an early dinner and he proposed. Omg it was so romantic. He took me to my favorite restaurant and rented it out completely then took me to our favorite spot and proposed.  I'm gonna announce it during the show tonight. Me and Travis agreed on it. During love story, when I say 'he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring' I'm gonna hold up my hand and the cameras gonna show it on the screen behind me.

I'm not gonna wear it for the lover set or some of Fearless. Paul's gonna hand it to me at the beginning of love story and we go from there. I finish up the lover set and go backstage to change. I hand Paul my ring. I change quickly and grab my guitar and go out. Soon we get to love story and Paul gives me my ring back. I wait til I get to the line. "He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring." I say and hold up my hand and it flashes on the big screen and everyone is going wild. I spot Travis in the vip tent and blow a kiss to him.

Soon we're in the midnights set. I feel so terrible. I am barely doing the motions for vigilante shit when I usually make it sexier when Trav is here. (A/N you can't tell me it ain't sexier when Trav is at the show). Finally it's time for Karma. I feel like I'm gonna pass out. I warn Kam, Natalie, Natalie and Jan just in case so they can crowd me. "Karma is the guy on the chiefs coming straight home to me!" I say giggling and spot Trav in the crowd and wave. Finally we get to the final bow and I'm barely even making it right now. I get lowered under-stage and my visions going blurry. I hear people saying my name but can't make out who the voices belong to. Then everything goes black.

*Travis pov*

I wait for Taylor outside the tent that leads under the stage like usual. The dancers come out to run to change. "Travis." Paul says. "Yea." I say. "It's Taylor." He says. I follow him backstage where Tree, Amos, Andrea and Scott are around Taylor who's on the floor unconscious. "What happened?" I ask bending down next to Tree. "She passed out as soon as she reached the bottom." Amos says. "She wasn't feeling good. Kam said she warned him, both Natalie's and Jan cause she felt like she was gonna pass out during Karma." Paul says. "Oh Tay." I say moving her bangs out of her face.

At the hospital, Taylor gets put in a private room. Thankfully the stadium was mostly clear so we got her out and into the ambulance the back way without being seen. The nurses run tests and I hold Tays hand. After a while the nurse comes back. "I'm gonna do an ultrasound." She says. "She's not pregnant." I say. "It's just to make sure it's nothing else as well." She says. I nod and she starts. It's quiet. "Okay she needs to go to surgery right now." The nurse says. "What why?" I ask. "She's pregnant and in labor and has this serious condition called placenta previa. If we don't deliver the baby now we could lose them both." She says. I nod.

In the operating room, they let me in. I sit by Tays head as she is fully sedated. It takes them a while then I hear a little cry. "It's a baby girl." The doctor says as the nurse takes her to clean off. I smile and kiss Tays head. "We got a baby girl." I say softly. "Mr Kelce." The nurse says. I turn around to see her holding a bundle of pink blankets. "Do you wanna hold your daughter?" She says. I nod and she places her in my arms. Back in the room, I'm rocking the baby in my arms as I wait for Tay to wake up. I wanna tell the family so bad but I want Taylor to meet her first. "You gave us quite the scare today." I say softly 

*Taylors pov*

I try opening my eyes. I open them a little bit. "Trav." I say softly. "Hi baby." He says kissing me. I smile a bit. "You gave us quite the scare there." He says. "I'm sorry." I say. "It's ok baby I'm just glad you're safe." He says. I see a hospital bassinet. "What's that?" I ask confused. "You were pregnant and in labor and had a condition that caused you to pass out. That's our daughter." He says. He picks her up and kisses her head and lays her in my arms. "Oh hi sweet girl." I say tears falling. She was fussing when Trav picked her up but as soon as she touched my chest she calmed down.

"She's perfect. She's 6 pounds 5 oz. And perfectly healthy." Trav says. "We don't have anything." I say. "I already took care of that." He says. "All we need to worry about is figuring out a name for this little one." He says. The nurse comes in to help me latch baby girl and soon she's eating and snuggled into me. "It feels so weird." I say softly. Trav sends me a pic.  I smile and post it to my Instagram and turn off my phone

*Taylors post*