2.

*Taylors part*

After 48 hours, they clear me and Saylor to go home. I'm in so much fucking pain right now and I can barely move. Travis went down to get the car. I'm sitting on the hospital bed finishing packing my bag when Saylor starts crying from the bassinet. I get up slowly and pick her up. "Mamas got you sweet girl you're okay." I say softly. She calms in my arms and I sit back on the bed. I'm still in shock there was a baby inside me for 9 months and I didn't know. Or show. I change her out of the plain white onesie to the chiefs onesie Britt brought us. It has the chiefs logo on the front then says daddy 87 in the back.

Travis comes back in with the car seat and the nurse comes in with a wheel chair. I put Saylor in the car seat. I would carry her out but I wanna see Trav do what they call the hot dad walk. I get in the wheel chair and Trav takes the carseat and my bag.  He walks in front of us and my phone goes off and he sends me a pic making my heart melt. I post it to my instagram and turn off my insta notifs. Trav put a the carseat in and then helps me in the backseat.  I'm hurting so bad. My boobs hurt my stomach hurts. "You okay?" Travis asks looking at me in the mirror. I nod fighting back tears. He reaches his hand back and holds mine.

Finally we get home. Trav helps me inside and in bed and takes Saylor out of the car seat. "Hi sweet baby." He says kissing her head. I take a pic. Soon he hands her to me. "I think someone wants snuggles and food." Trav says. Saylor has her hand in her mouth. I smile and kiss her head and get sorted and get her latched on which takes a while but we finally get it. I sigh and lean against the headboard. "You ok?" Trav asks. "I'm just hurting so much right now." I say tears falling. He hands me my meds. I take them and lay my head on his chest.

"You are so beautiful." He says kissing my head. "Trav I look like shit and am feeding your kid." I mumble. "And you still look beautiful." He says. After Saylor eats, I burp her. She burps and then curls into my chest. "You wanna snuggle with me?" I say softly kissing her nose. She curls more. "She's so little." Travis says stroking her cheek. "How many weeks was she?" I ask. "She was 35 weeks." He says. I feel guilty now. If I had known she would have stayed in longer. "It's my fault." I say my anxiety acting up. "Tay no it's not." Trav says stroking my hair in an effort to calm me down. "If I had known." I say. "Baby it's not your fault." He says.

I nod. "You wanna see something?" Trav asks. I nod. He helps me up and holds me close while covering my eyes. "Trav." I say. "I'm not gonna let you fall." He says. He leads me to a door and opens it. He uncovers my eyes and I look in and gasp. A nursery had been done. "Who?" I start going in. "Britt, Kylie and Lyndsay put it together." He says. I kiss Saylors head. Trav kisses her head and I lay her in the crib. Saylor fusses a bit then calms. I pick her up. "I just wanna snuggle her." I say. "That's fine." Trav says and helps me back to bed. My phone vibrates and I see its Tree FaceTiming. I answer. "Hi." I say. "Hi Tay. Hi Trav." She says. "Hey." Trav says from the bathroom.

"What's up?" I say softly. Saylor looks at me. I kiss her nose. "First let me see the baby." She says. I laugh and show Saylor. "Oh she so tiny." Tree says. "Yea. She's so snuggly too." I say. "I know you're enjoying snuggles with the baby but we have a problem?" Tree says. "What now?" I say. "Joe came forward about your pregnancy from when you were with him he told the world that you gave that child up for adoption." Tree says. Fucking hell. "He said he wouldn't." I say. "I know." She says. "I want her back." I say tears falling. I didn't want to give her up. Joe made me. Said I was ruining his career.

"I know Tay." She says. After we get off the phone, Trav pulls me into him. After a while the doorbell rings. Trav goes and gets it. "Tay." He says. "Yeah?" "Come down here." He says. Oh god what happened now.

*Taylors post*

*nursery*