01

Part 01

Warning:Language

*Seungcheol is your forced husband and he has been having an affair behind your back and you knew. One day he came home super late and he thought you would be sleeping when he gets home but you were waiting for him. While you were sitting on the couch drinking wine he opened the door and looked at you, he looked like he was startled to see you*

"Sh- shouldn't you be sleeping by now?" He said nervously*

"No, Im too tired suffering seeing you with your new...woman..."

"So you saw me..." he mumbled. *He looks at you like he is guilty.

"It's not what you think..."

"Please! We can talk about this. Come on baby, let's talk about this inside my room~" he said as he took the glass of wine into one of his hands and grabbed your by the wrist tightly.

*"Let go..!"*

"Stop resisting!" *He said firmly as he pulled you into his room and locks the door behind him.

"*You're just acting crazy. Stop being an overdramatic women and sit your ass down on the bed."* he said as he walks over to you and grabs your wrist and sits you down on the bed.*

*Seungcheol suddenly slaps you across the face*

"Snap out of it you stupid whore you're just being jealous. She means nothing to me" he said as he walks away to his dresser, clearly angry and you can tell his patience is wearing thin.

You: *"Ow..."*

"Are you going to shut up or do I have to give you more?" *He said as he took out clothes out of his dresser. He puts on a pair of boxers and looks at you with anger as he waits for you to apologize to him.

You: *"What are you doing..."*

"What do you think I'm doing?" *he said as he is now only wearing boxers. *He walks over to you and stares you down.*

*Seungcheol suddenly pushes you to the bed and pins your arms above your head, you feel his breath on your neck and his lips near yours.*

End of chapter 1

I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED UNPUBLISH
DON'T WORRY IT'S THE SAME